FSS Pages Update

What's happening at GEARS

Moderator: kosh

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

FSS Pages Update

Post by Tachyon » Mon Nov 22, 2004 5:50 am

Added a page for AKD diplomat Landwand Spaccorn, and new images for the Cross Mirage, Aisha Condante, Lie Ex, Jhon Weinzel, Emperor Amaterasu, Falk Rognar, Ladios Sop, Atropos and Lachesis.

I wanted to provide more new content this week but I got bogged down scanning images and searching for MH Branji images. I'll need a little more time for the Air Ballele and AKD articles. Until then, I'll ask everyone to please be patient and don't throw tomatos.

I usually provide links for new pages in these update posts but I'm tired tonight.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Fri Nov 26, 2004 4:39 am

I added a profile for the AKD. Other nations will follow as I find time. Thank you, Nu Soard, for the excellent profile.

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Sun Nov 28, 2004 10:47 pm

A great update this week for Five Star Stories. The genealogical table was added to the AKD page, a new image of Falk Rognar, the Chroma was added to the mortar headd pages and the full air balleles article is now completed. Also, 7 more nations were added to the nations page.

I want to express my gratitude to all the people who helped work on this update. Hitori helped with translation and images, Falk helped with nation emblems, Nu Soard did research and profile writing and Rubel Colus did the genealogical table and helped answer questions. It means a lot to me to have these pages be a group effort.

I'm taking a break from FSS updates for a week or 2. Nu Soard needs some time to work with his computer and write more profiles and I'm falling behind in Super Robot Wars and Gundam projects.

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:31 am

http://www.gearsonline.net/fss/nations/ ... ealogy.gif

I have uploaded the revised genealogy table for the Amaterasu family. Thank you, Rubel Colus, for your attention to detail and accuracy.

I am considering revising some information on the AKD and Bakinnrakkan pages but I would like to get some more feedback from those who know the FSS manga better.