Bloodlines

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

Rubel Colus

Bloodlines

Post by Rubel Colus » Sun Nov 21, 2004 11:56 am

First of all, thanks to Tachyon for scanning this pic, and also for this great website. ;)

I'd start with the Amaterasu family tree. Maybe the Colus Family and the Pure Knight Bloodline next time. If these are already available in English, please let me know.

http://img107.exs.cx/img107/1508/amater ... ble-en.gif
Last edited by Rubel Colus on Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
Looking for:
- FSS Eng Vol 1(Black cover)

Falk

Post by Falk » Sun Nov 21, 2004 3:41 pm

Thanks^^

Mmh I don't understand something about Sarion.
It's written : Blablablah Sarion (2979 - Dies of Illness ?)
then "because of his "attempted coup", his original House Shinate was destroyed in 2955".
An finally : "In 3010 etc etc"

So what is 2979 ? It can't be his birth neither his death.

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Sun Nov 21, 2004 6:13 pm

It's fake news to the outside world, just like Tin was also declared "died of illness" in 2955. So all the time we see Tin in the manga, he was actually "officially" dead. Similarly, Sarion was "officially" dead. In 3010, he was officially given the name "Ooe Ikaruga" under the royal House Emite, and thus he can use this name for the public and also obtain his fifth position in throne succession.

Perhaps the faked "deaths" are punishments to the individuals because of their crimes, to remove them from power, and also to answer to the public?
Looking for:

Hydra Mirage

Post by Hydra Mirage » Sun Nov 21, 2004 6:25 pm

Excellent diagram. A few questions,

1) Is Amaterasu Oomikami "omnipotent deity" the same as Kallen ?

2) Does anybody have any theories about Amaterasu's virgin birth ?
I mean is he a mutation ? Was he designed ? Or was it divine intervention (Joker maybe)?

3)Who are Max/MX's parents ? It seems unclear as there is a transcendence event. When does/did Kaien father Maximus (is he the same person as Max/MX)?

Falk

Post by Falk » Sun Nov 21, 2004 6:50 pm

Arf, m'kay Rubel, that's weird, no that you say it it seems obvious...

Mmh from what I know, yup' Max is Maximum (Maximus ? Another variant ?), his father is Dougulus Kaien, his mother is Auxo, but the fetus was transplated in Meeth womb.

Mmh I guess Max/M.X is Maximum but in the Taika universe ?
So his parents should be Dougulus Kaien and Auxo, but the fetus was transplanted to Meeth's womb (who modified her womb I think to be able to bear a pure blood or fatima's child). When exactly did Kaien fathered it, mmh I guess it's private :P lol (someone corrects me if I'm wrong^^)

About Amaterasu, mmh not much idea, maybe just mother nature greatest accomplishment ?

Mmh about Amaterasu Oomikami, is it a fusion of Amaterasu and Lachesis ?
As there's only one arrow in the middle...

WayS'Lo'

Post by WayS'Lo' » Sun Nov 21, 2004 7:54 pm

Excellent diagram, great work there.
I think its the other way round with Max, Parents are Kain and Meeth, Meeth implanted her egg into Auxo and well, i guess u can work out the rest. The thing there is that Meeth really loved Kain but knew he would never give her the light of day. Course i myself could be wrong, but thats what i have made of it.

Poseidal

Post by Poseidal » Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:48 pm

Amaterasu is the 'creater' of the known universe in the Naganoverse; look at what Joker/Spector says when he saw him, in the flashback in book 15(?) [English].

Falk

Post by Falk » Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:51 pm

Yup' you're right Ways'Lo', the mother is Meeth, well it's a bit complicated, I saved the conversation from WaxTrax, I'll create a new topic cuz' it might grow out of control^^

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Sun Nov 21, 2004 9:19 pm

Falk wrote:Mmh from what I know, yup' Max is Maximum (Maximus ? Another variant ?)
Oops :oops: my mistake. I've made a newer version of the pic with a small bit of added comments and the correction. Let me know if there are more spelling mistakes or difference from the official English version.

Actually, the names of Depre and Maximum are slightly different from the current official names, esp Max. However, I'd use the commonly used version to prevent confusion.

* Note that this chart was made very long ago and Nagano didn't even include Magdall then, among other settings.
Falk wrote:Mmh about Amaterasu Oomikami, is it a fusion of Amaterasu and Lachesis ?
As there's only one arrow in the middle...
BTW, Oomikami literally translates to Greater God, something to that meaning. Hope the use of the word 'God' is not too sensitive?

Yeah, that's what most people think after seeing this chart. Also, looking at the God Amaterasu in vol 11, he looks very much like a cross between Amat and Laki - he has both of their features, yet he refers to Laki as if she's a different entity. Can't see Laki anywhere in the Heavens.

There's another older(??) "rumour" is that Rognar is merged with Amaterasu.

Hydra Mirage wrote:Excellent diagram. A few questions,

1) Is Amaterasu Oomikami "omnipotent deity" the same as Kallen ?
Nope. Kallen is the daughter of Mikado and Lachesis. Amaterasu Oomikami is the final form of Amaterasu no Mikado (Sopp), where he becomes an omnipotent deity of a very high rank in the Heavens.
Looking for:

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Sun Nov 21, 2004 9:56 pm

This is really great. Thanks, Rubel. Would it be alright if I link it to the AKD piece I'll be adding to the FSS pages soon?
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Sun Nov 21, 2004 11:58 pm

Tachyon wrote:This is really great. Thanks, Rubel. Would it be alright if I link it to the AKD piece I'll be adding to the FSS pages soon?
No problem. :wink:

You might wanna edit the part on the GEARS Online message, or add in any of your own.
Looking for:

hitori

Post by hitori » Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:52 pm

Thanks Rubel Colus,
Great work! :D

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:13 am

oops, realised I made a mistake with the last name of Laki. :oops:

I thought they spelt Grees wrongly - it was infact correct and should be Guriess which is the name of the capital of Grees. Only found out after I was looking for capital cities of all the nations. :P

I've made the correction to the pic.
Looking for: