Direct link to Avatar?

What's on your mind?

Moderator: kosh

Shadowbrooke

Direct link to Avatar?

Post by Shadowbrooke » Tue Nov 09, 2004 8:24 am

Does any one know of a good site were I can get some cool mecha-type avatar links? I don't have a computer here at the hospital so i would have to be a direct link. Not sure if people do those things anymore since they jack your bandwith up or something right?

Well met,

Shadowbrooke

SteamTrooper

Post by SteamTrooper » Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:22 am

Hi Shadowbrooke - sorry to hear about the hospital situation - hope it all works out ok for you mate.

Heres a link to some animated Gundam Avatars - hope it at least gives you a good starting point - give me a specific idea for what your after and I will go search it out later for you if you like

http://duo241.tripod.com/id53.htm

Adam :D

Shadowbrooke

Post by Shadowbrooke » Tue Nov 09, 2004 5:55 pm

Thank you for the info, I am going to try the link out and if I totally screw it up I might take you up on your offer. I tried to link to a anime avatar but as you can see I did not do very well...lol!
I will let you know how it turns out though, have a good one.

Shadowbrooke

Altron

Post by Altron » Fri Nov 12, 2004 12:18 am

Well, most sites won't let you direct link to an avatar because it eats up their money. What I would recommend is either downloading the file to your computer, or get it uploaded at an image host such as www.photobucket.com for free! ^.^

Here's a few links where you could find some good ones, but I'm not sure if they're copyrighted.

www.seedmode.maraboshi.net (go to the avatar section I think)

www.torancastle.net/Avatars/ (I saw this site just recently.)