If there's a Will were is the way?

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

Shadowbrooke

If there's a Will were is the way?

Post by Shadowbrooke » Mon Nov 08, 2004 5:37 am

I have looked for some kewl pics and more info on The Will but I have not found anything as of yet. All I can find are references but no real info on the ship it self. I have found info and pics of The Bell Creal but from what I understand The Will is it's successor. So my question is, can some one give me some info and maybe even a pic or two of The Will?

Have a good one guys and gals,

Shadowbrooke

Lalasa

Post by Lalasa » Mon Nov 08, 2004 10:47 am

I'm not sure which version you have, but I have English book 11 and in page 96, there is a couple of pretty good sized drawings of it. Unfortunately, I only have the books and none of the artbooks. Someone else might be able to help you with that. Seeing a colored image of it would be nice as well.

S

hitori

Post by hitori » Mon Nov 08, 2004 4:34 pm

-deleted
Last edited by hitori on Fri Nov 12, 2004 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shadowbrooke

Post by Shadowbrooke » Tue Nov 09, 2004 1:06 am

Thanks for the info you guys!

I will go down to the new comic store and see if they have the books still there, I hope so cause if not I just have to wait untill my books get here. They messed my order up so I canceled and ordered from another place all together, this time I will get 1-26 though :evil:

Have a good one and again; thank you for taking your time to look all this up for me!

Shadowbrooke

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Tue Nov 09, 2004 1:36 am

I have images for the Will I can scan but I can't promise when I can get them done. Those images will eventually be added to the FSS pages (just have to launch them first).
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

hitori

Post by hitori » Tue Nov 09, 2004 8:52 am

-deleted
Last edited by hitori on Fri Nov 12, 2004 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Falk

Post by Falk » Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:11 am

There's also a size drawing of it at the end of english book 3, in the size comparison, between float temple, bell creel, Tokyo's administrative building etc etc^^