Suit styles was-->Fatima

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

Lalasa

Suit styles was-->Fatima

Post by Lalasa » Thu Oct 28, 2004 6:19 pm

These two are not the same fatima given different names are they? Who is Tower? I read somewhere that she was created by Morard. I think I know who Bactual is, but was she created by Morard too?

http://en.g-7.ne.jp/fss/fatima/tower.html
http://en.g-7.ne.jp/fss/fatima/bashik.html

S
Last edited by Lalasa on Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

hitori

Post by hitori » Thu Oct 28, 2004 7:07 pm

-deleted
Last edited by hitori on Fri Nov 12, 2004 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Thu Oct 28, 2004 9:11 pm

hitori wrote:
Bucstual is a special Ballanche Fatima.
She was created solely for MH development.
She has barely enough cognitive capabilities to support MH research and no emotion.
Her unique abilities and giant head crystal enables her to control 5(or 7 according to some source) MH's at once.
It should be 5 MH's at once. I remember her MH Control rating used to be written up as 3Ax5.

Impressive. Most impressive.
She can be sometimes seen with a single piece head crystal, or with a 5 piece version.
Really? I've never seen Basictual with a 5 piece crystal, only the fargin large one that goes all the way across her head.
Anyone got a pic of that? (the 5 piece crystal)
She has no formal Master, but calls all Knights Master.
I thought she called all Mirage Knights Master. I don't think she will recognize any knight, but only those Knights that Amaterasu authorizes to utilize her abilities. That would be good because she could act as a backup Fatima for any Mirage Knight who lost his fatima in combat.
There is a rumor that Basictual would support the LED Mirage Raid GIG formation during the Mado Taisen with her multi-control (hence the name RAID)...not in the comics yet.
This is in Knight Flags, right? I remember seeing the term "LED Mirage Raid GIG" in KF, but the rest was in Japanese so I have no idea to what it referred (I figured it was yet another LED option or Variant)
AKD has three such development purpose Fatima and the other two are Sisisrel Chesram and Vitter Schasse.
I've seen Vitter-Schasse referred to, but I've never heard of Sisisrel Chesram....and I cannot find her in the master list in FSS Volume 11 (Japanese). So who designed her/him and when?
Shinei!

Mave

Post by Mave » Thu Oct 28, 2004 11:08 pm

There are some info about them on the construction manual to the 1/100 LED Mirage by Wave

Tomexe

Post by Tomexe » Fri Oct 29, 2004 1:50 am

Why does Tower have 3 data crystals?

hitori

Post by hitori » Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:09 am

-deleted
Last edited by hitori on Fri Nov 12, 2004 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:55 am

Wow. I've never seen that image before. Thanks for showing it to us.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Fri Oct 29, 2004 6:48 am

Mave wrote:There are some info about them on the construction manual to the 1/100 LED Mirage by Wave
ooo.. is it possible to scan them? What info? RAID GIG or the fatimas?

I vaguely recall that RAID GIG is some kind of a system developed for coordination during a battle. Updates and information including damage, etc, is fed to all the Mirage MHs (fatimas?) for synchronisation, probably this is where Bucstual come in. Not too sure on this though, this is all based on my (failing) memory :oops:

This has gotta be the LONGEST name in FSS. :shock:
シシステルケスレム CecesterChesrem/ Sisisterel Chesram/ Kayslem etc etc. very hard to read it... LOL.. and even harder to spell it in english/ romanized form.

Her meight is アルミオン・エイポス (Alumion Aepos/ Aluminium Aepos ?) , also meight of Wilma (partner of Jog Kersher, the Pied Piper who died).
Last edited by Rubel Colus on Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Looking for:
- FSS Eng Vol 1(Black cover)

Tomexe

Post by Tomexe » Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:16 am

Having seen that image, and this being the Nagano-verse, I have to ask

what gender is Vitter-Schasse?
She'll recognize any Knight as her Master.
Aren't eterumaru like that as well?

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:09 am

Tomexe wrote:Having seen that image, and this being the Nagano-verse, I have to ask

what gender is Vitter-Schasse?
female, altho i understand why u asked :D
Looking for:

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:35 pm

Just read abit on RAID GIG.

Usually about 6 ~ 15 MHs in a RAID array. Sounds much like the Harddisk array huh? :roll: IT guys should know about RAID array stuff. :P

No wonder the Grand Invasion team is made up of 2 groups of LED Mirages totalling 15 MHs.
Looking for:

Lalasa

Post by Lalasa » Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:20 pm

Thank you very much for the info everyone. I was wondering about that because I DID see that picture some times ago, but didn't save it. Later I saw Tower's, so I thought they were the same person, though I completely forgot that the picture had 5 crystals on Bactual's head and not the 3 as on Tower.

S

Lalasa

Post by Lalasa » Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:43 am

Why does Hurricane and Auxo have the exact same Plastic Style suit? Except Auxo's red and Hurricane's purple...I think.

What's a "Garment" style and "Ice Darts" style?

S

Mave

Post by Mave » Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:10 am

Why does Hurricane and Auxo have the exact same Plastic Style suit? Except Auxo's red and Hurricane's purple...I think.
Good question. I think thats because they are both working for Hathuha at the time. Auxo was with Dougulus and La Hurricane with Arr Fortissimo. Proof? Just look at their respective necktie. Both have Hathuhas coat of arms (the 3 stripes in a circle) emblazoned.

Garment Style and Ice Dart style are names for fatima suits at different time periods, just like Plastics Style and Decadent style.
These are thoroughly explained in Characters 9: Plastics style.

The very first Fatima suit/fashion type are actually called Cross Face (the fatima wore masks, hence the name I think). Then comes Ice Dart, Decadent, Plastic, Current, Garment and lastly Decadent again...unless Nagano rewrites history and gives them a spiffy new style :D

hitori

Post by hitori » Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:03 pm

-deleted
Last edited by hitori on Fri Nov 12, 2004 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.