English book #9

Trades, Sales and Exchanges of FSS Items

Moderator: kosh

Lalasa

English book #9

Post by Lalasa » Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:33 am

Eh, no one is probably going to answer, but I'll try anyway. Anyone want an English language book #9? I accidently bought two of them because, apparently at the time of purchase I was brain dead and was absolutely convinced I was getting a #8, not another #9.

Too bad, I cannot use ebay. :?

S

Daishikaze

Post by Daishikaze » Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:13 am

I wish I could take it, but I only have volume 1, and I want to get them all in order.
Dr. Mystico: I'll build a private army of super-apes and take over Cleveland!
Cosgrove: Don't you mean the world?
Dr. Mystico: I meant the world, yes. What did I say? Cleveland? Oh, I *always* do that!

Falk

Post by Falk » Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:16 pm

I received my book #9 this morning :wink: (well it wouldn't have changed much things as I orered 1 months ago... Yeah the boat carrying the books for 20US$ :evil: finally arrived^^).

Hehe, you buy it randomly too Lalasa ?
Cuz' in France it's hard to get your hands on it, so I buy what's available.
I first got 1, 2 & 3, then 4, 7 & 8, then 11, 12, 13 & 14, today I filled a few blanks with 5, 6 & 9, so I still need book 10 to get all the first 14 books.
And as I just bought a Deep Striker (couldn't resist :oops: ), it'll wait quite a while :|.

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:09 am

This reminds me, I have to put in my order for #23 and #24...
Shinei!

Lalasa

Post by Lalasa » Tue Oct 26, 2004 4:52 am

Falk wrote:Hehe, you buy it randomly too Lalasa ?
*laughs* Yes. 1-4 and 10-12 were bought for me by another FSS fanatic. I didn't have to buy any of them and if my suspicions are correct, I shouldn't have bought #9 either since I will likely get a large birthday present come late November. Good friends...XD

The problem with getting everything in order is that it takes forever and it seems our Kinokuniya gets them very randomly. My friend would have bought all 12 at the same time if he could, but the store didn't stock up like that. When I went the other day, the #23 was gone, but the previously hard to find #2's and #6's were there. Frustrating to say the least.

S

Sheizzel

Post by Sheizzel » Tue Oct 26, 2004 11:03 pm

I actually bought mine in batches. I bought Vol.1-12 when I visited Kinos. Vol.13-18 was shipped to me by Kinos. Vol.19-24 was won from Ebay which was hosted by Kinos, LOL...

Before I bought and shipped a couple of mangas for a fellow member at Heika which lived in Switzerland. That was backthen when I used to visit Kinos until it moved.