The 5th Star of FSS

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

The 5th Star of FSS

Post by Tachyon » Sun Oct 17, 2004 11:36 pm

Issue 1 of the translated manga seems to indicate that the Stant comet is the 5th star. But issue 2 of the translated manga says Fortune is the 5th star. Which is correct?

After a long delay I'm finally sitting down to write an article on the Joker Galaxy for the FSS pages here. Any help would be appreciated.

Also, a few people have asked for profiles and images for the fatima characters of the early books of FSS. Please be patient. Volunteer staff members are working on this.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Mave

Post by Mave » Mon Oct 18, 2004 12:09 am

Most definately Stant.

Fortune is supposedly where Amaterasu will meet up with Lachesis again and there they will concieve Kallen. Dunno if its supposed to be a star or planet or other-dimensionally plane of existence...

Lalasa

Post by Lalasa » Mon Oct 18, 2004 12:28 am

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!

In the English version books, it's stated that it's another planet that was born (maybe hundreds or even thousands of years) after the destruction of all but one of the Joker system's planets. I'm unsure if the location is near the remnants of the Joker cluster or if it's on/in another universe entirely. The book indicated that it was in the same Joker universe, but no where near the Joker galaxy...

Queen comes to Atropos to give her vague dreams and hopes of a place called Fortune where they are no longer half-anything, but intelligent beings unto themselves with all proper respect that said beings are due. Kellen also told Queen to "be prepared for our time on Fortune" or "Remember Fortune!"...or something to that effect. Lachesis said the same thing to Amaterasu (or was that vice versa? No, I think I have it right.); along the lines of, "We shall meet again on Fortune, the world of our hearts (souls?)..." Ack, I'm probably very wrong on the translations, but it's the closest I can do.

I do know that Fortune is often referred too and is very often mistaken for a fatima or some mystical future fortune just as "fate" is often thought of as the ephemeral idea of a controlled destiny when it's actually the title of the Fatimas themselves.

S

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Mon Oct 18, 2004 1:32 am

Lalasa is correct.

Stant is the 5th star of the Joker cluster. Fortune is the planet where Amaterasu and Lachesis are finally reunited and Kallen (Karen?) is born.

This is mere theory, but I believe Fortune to be the link between the Joker universe and the Taika universe. It is said that the descendants of Taika go on to settle in the Joker galaxy....yet these are supposed to be seperate universes!

Or are they?

:?
Shinei!

ro3159

Post by ro3159 » Mon Oct 18, 2004 8:20 am

I think the Fortune is made of the stardust created by other star cluster(Juno, Kalamity, Addler, Delta-Belune. Both..)
This is my guess. :D

Mave

Post by Mave » Mon Oct 18, 2004 9:42 am

Yeah the english timeline say that Fortune is an "emerald planet" but as Lalasa stated, this place seem to be almost mythical.

Damn that Nagano for beeing so vague! :P

Lalasa

Post by Lalasa » Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:01 pm

I also believe that Amaterasu and Kellen call themselves "fortune":

Amaterasu (in his last and final form) is Fortune Eydas IV

Kellen is Fortune V

S

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Sun Oct 24, 2004 4:08 am

Lalasa wrote:I also believe that Amaterasu and Kellen call themselves "fortune":

Amaterasu (in his last and final form) is Fortune Eydas IV

Kellen is Fortune V

S
This is due to the naming convention. Currently Amat rules over Grees, so his name Amaterasu Dis Grand Grees Aidas IIII.

Amaterasu - name of the royalty
Dis - honorary title for male rulers. Mel for females.
Grand - title for current overall ruler of Grees / Head Family
Grees - ruling country or current residence. 'Fortune' will be used in the future, probably coz Delta Belune is no more, so no more Grees as well. Can't say u're ruling a country thats no longer there :roll:
Aidas - (or Eydas) title for 80th generations. for e.g. used for all 80th to 89th
IIII - Forth

So Aidas IIII = 84th.

And yeah I believe the 5th star is Stant system
Looking for:
- FSS Eng Vol 1(Black cover)