MSA-001 coloured line-art

Share your work with the online community

Moderator: kosh

Falk

MSA-001 coloured line-art

Post by Falk » Fri Oct 22, 2004 2:01 pm

Here's the line art I was talking about in the contest topic. I said it was an Ex-S, well it's just an "S", but one of my fav' gundam anyway :

Done with the mouse at that time :roll:
I'm not sure, maybe I did it with a resin kit picture as reference, can't remember...
It lacks a bit of highlight and shininess but it looks good.

Well, I have to start a new one for gears' contest^^.

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Fri Oct 22, 2004 2:29 pm

That is really nice. Do you just use Photoshop to accomplish that?
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:31 am

I do so love the "S" Gundam. Its one of the best ones (besides the Hi Nu and the V2 Buster Assault of course)
Shinei!

Falk

Post by Falk » Sat Oct 23, 2004 1:28 pm

Thanks, and yup', it's all Photoshop.

Damn, spending all day yesterday looking at the MSA serie put me in urge to buy a Gundam FIX Deep Striker. :roll: :wink:
What do you think ? Should I take the step and spend 100€ on this baby ? :P (christmas on advance ? :wink: )

SteamTrooper

Post by SteamTrooper » Tue Oct 26, 2004 12:41 pm

Do it Falk - Im getting myself a nice Big EX-S for Christmas - I have the S-Type and the Providence to put together now until then but the Biggy is gonna be so much more fun and I intend on doing a real job on it - I have plenty of Fibre optics and some small remote ccontrol motorbike engines (rechargable and tiny) that I intend on fitting into various parts of it - Go On do it and maybe even start a scratchbuild or a CG of it too :D

Adam

Falk

Post by Falk » Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:06 pm

Héhé, I guess a mecha board is maybe not the best place to hear a "no" when you ask opinions for buying a mecha model or not :p.

Mmh you're talking about a model kit I guess, cuz' the one I'm talking about is the Bandai Fix Figuration, maybe a bit expensive for "only" a 1/144 action figure (which finally can't move that much :wink: ), but I like the look of action figures (that sort of painted hard rubber), and I already have too much unbuild kits (well only 4, but that's already too much^^).

This action figure is great, with the possibility to build 4 different configurations (S, Ex-S, Bst and Deep Striker), and it's so big, I'm not even sure there'll be enough place on top of my computer screen for it (40cm long, 17-20cm high).

A CG one would be cool, but I first have to finish my Phantom :roll:

What's the fiber optic used for ? Tiny dot lights ? Or electric connexions ?
This can be great, though about the moving parts, as I've just said upon I've read on the net that in Deep Striker configuration the action figure has not many movable parts, so maybe the model kit may not move that much :roll: .

(Now let's pary together that the big package may not be kept at the airport until I pay some duty :? )

(BTW, this really upsets me. All those commercials and everybody in this world is so much into globalisation, but when it comes to sell mecha kits that won't bring much money, nobody's there. But you can be sure the shipping will be overpriced and that they'll take their share of the transaction anyway, ripping a poor mecha fan (or whatever not mainstream) from time to time :evil: :evil: :evil: )