Hello, and Empress Flame question

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

Mave

Post by Mave » Mon Oct 18, 2004 12:40 pm

That would be Skinzu, husband of princess Vatsher(or is it Vascher?)
He is a pureblood headdliner dating back to the super empire and also...

SPOILER!

Dougulus Kaiens true biological father

Lalasa

Post by Lalasa » Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:19 am

YES! I guessed right about Maximum's lineage! *laughing and does a dance around her computer table* Thank you.

That man looks almost exactly like Maximum, only despite the long hair and beautiful face, the man looks a lot more masculine than Maximum. I wonder why. Is it because of the way Skinzu carries himself? But Maximum's official stance is also very masculine. Oh well. Both ways, I already like Skinzu...even if I don't know anything else about him. I see alot of fan art of him too and again I always thought he was Maximum or Ballanche.

S

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Tue Oct 19, 2004 8:48 am

Nu Soard Graphite wrote: Its probably supposed to be "Needle" but people put the more phoenetic "Needol" and the Japanese would spell it "Nidol" so technically any are correct.
You got me thinking for quite a while there. I was wondering why is there a "Needle" or "Needol" name, and finally understood that it is all because of spelling :? I spell it "Ned". Ned Svans, Ned Swans, etc... confusing. There are so many spelling inconsistancies which is not uncommon in Japanese Anime/Manga. :| So, it is spelt as "Needle" in the English volumes?

If my memory serves me well, "Ned" was his original name, and he was re-named Nakandora after his 2nd awakening in the JC 2000s.
Nu Soard Graphite wrote: The Knight of Gold being one exception, is hermaphroditic just like its owner Amaterasu (the clues are in the swords and the KOG's crest. The hilts of his swords are of course obviously phallic, while the top of the crest is carved very much in the shape of certain parts of the female anatomy...Nagano himself has confirmed this!)
If u look closely, u can see both the male and female parts on the top of the KOG's head, and some "tadpoles" :D heading towards the center. Symbol of fertilisation? Strange and ironic.

Also for Dupre piloting a female MH... feels abit weird. Dupre is not "feminine", so his actions should be very masculine. Bah! never mind what I'm trying to say :D
Also the Yen Xing: Is that written in kanji, katakana or hiragana? I'd like to know where I can find the pictograph, if there is one, to figure out what it means. Maybe someone here would save me the trouble and they know the answer?
焰星 Yen Xing literally translate into Flame Star. ;)
Looking for:
- FSS Eng Vol 1(Black cover)

Mave

Post by Mave » Tue Oct 19, 2004 10:47 am

That man looks almost exactly like Maximum, only despite the long hair and beautiful face, the man looks a lot more masculine than Maximum. I wonder why.
Probably because of Max having in some form Fatima-genes making him more slender and beautiful instead of a rugged warrior from the Super Empire.

Not much is known about Assaram Skinzu(or Skins, your preference :P ) He and Vatsher stopped a war between the Dragons and the Empire. For that feat they were allowed to have 1 child...guess who that is :wink:
If u look closely, u can see both the male and female parts on the top of the KOG's head
Yeah, and dont forget the male and female faces
Also for Dupre piloting a female MH... feels abit weird. Dupre is not "feminine", so his actions should be very masculine. Bah! never mind what I'm trying to say
Well it really aint weirder than a male Headdliner teaming up with a female Fatima. :roll:
Beacuse in the end the MH is only a tool, a warmachine.

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Tue Oct 19, 2004 8:44 pm

Mave wrote:
Also for Dupre piloting a female MH... feels abit weird. Dupre is not "feminine", so his actions should be very masculine. Bah! never mind what I'm trying to say
Well it really aint weirder than a male Headdliner teaming up with a female Fatima. :roll:
Beacuse in the end the MH is only a tool, a warmachine.
yeah, but then the actions of the headliner pilot is directly affecting the MH's actions, the fatima is only the interface. So in this case, Dupre's masculine actions on a feminine MH, kinda weird. :D nevermind wat i'm saying LOL :D
Looking for:
- FSS Eng Vol 1(Black cover)

Mave

Post by Mave » Tue Oct 19, 2004 10:00 pm

LOL :D Interesting thought...

But i dont think gender specific manneurism carries over to the MH...
That´d be REALLY weird otherwise, just like you said.

Imagine a buff MH like the Flamberge Temple or Siren A crossing its legs... :P