Which Mortar Headd do you like best?

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

User avatar
Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar
Posts: 1197
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2004 1:59 am
Location: Float Temple

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Tue Oct 19, 2004 1:43 am

Rubel Colus wrote: Christine V should be weaker than Dai Gu, but the author's favouritism might come in play :D and kill Krakenbeal. :evil:
Yeah, Christine should be weaker than Ernie cause he's got the "Pure Blood" and all. But we all know that Nagano has had plans for Christine for a while now...
Shinei!

User avatar
Rubel Colus
Posts: 838
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:49 am
Location: The little red dot...

Post by Rubel Colus » Tue Oct 19, 2004 1:55 am

Nu Soard Graphite wrote:
Rubel Colus wrote: Christine V should be weaker than Dai Gu, but the author's favouritism might come in play :D and kill Krakenbeal. :evil:
Yeah, Christine should be weaker than Ernie cause he's got the "Pure Blood" and all. But we all know that Nagano has had plans for Christine for a while now...
agreed. He and his favouritism! Grrr :evil:
Looking for:
- FSS Eng Vol 1(Black cover)

Image

Lalasa

Post by Lalasa » Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:14 am

NSG, I knew you knew about the Flameburg. I think I saw you write something about it somewhere. bad memory, and in it, I think you also said something about Krackenbeal's fatima. But I can't remember it now. Who is his fatima?

I thought Krackenbeal was Maximum. Since Nagano draws some very individualistic male characters, I'm surprised at how similar the more interesting characters look to each other. (<--Hm, does that sentence make sense? I don't know how to write more clearer than that.)

Didn't Krackenbeal also release all the fatimas in that brothel? I can't remember what book that was. So he's not that bad of a man, is he?

S

User avatar
Rubel Colus
Posts: 838
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:49 am
Location: The little red dot...

Post by Rubel Colus » Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:06 am

Lalasa wrote:NSG, I knew you knew about the Flameburg. I think I saw you write something about it somewhere. bad memory, and in it, I think you also said something about Krackenbeal's fatima. But I can't remember it now. Who is his fatima?

I thought Krackenbeal was Maximum. Since Nagano draws some very individualistic male characters, I'm surprised at how similar the more interesting characters look to each other. (<--Hm, does that sentence make sense? I don't know how to write more clearer than that.)

Didn't Krackenbeal also release all the fatimas in that brothel? I can't remember what book that was. So he's not that bad of a man, is he?

S
Krackenbeal's fatima: Ballanche Fatima #19 Andromeda.

Krackenbeal has a signature tatoo on his right forehead and big round eyes. I'd say he looks more like Spark.

He was indeed the person who released all those fatima. Not sure if he can be labelled a "good" man tho, look at how he kills Ananda and those brothel guards. He kills his opponents in a very sadistic way, but yet didnt kill all those fatimas, so he's definitely not a killer freak like "Tin".
Looking for:
- FSS Eng Vol 1(Black cover)

Image

User avatar
Mave
Posts: 153
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:38 pm
Location: Sweden

Post by Mave » Tue Oct 19, 2004 10:16 am

Hey atleast he TRIED to become manlier with the moustache :P

The thing that characters sometimes look alike...
You can easily rationalize it as a simple bloodline-thing. Colus VI will resemble Colus IV, Dougulus sons will resemble him alot and Dougulus himself resemble his true father Skinzu.

And theeen, we have the other side of the coin...Naganos fetishes :roll:
Like why Mel Rince look like Clotho....well you tell me :P

Lalasa

Post by Lalasa » Tue Oct 19, 2004 10:39 am

Mave wrote:And theeen, we have the other side of the coin...Naganos fetishes :roll:

Like why Mel Rince look like Clotho....
*laughs* I thought there was a reason to that! Mell Rince really does look like Clotho or Lachesis in her later form. So it's really just Nagano's fetish...

S

User avatar
Poseidal
Posts: 121
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 9:08 pm
Location: Gustgal
Contact:

Post by Poseidal » Mon Nov 01, 2004 9:26 pm

Just a list from me:

Junchoon (all types) and Engage Octavers
Aug (of all kinds)
Machine Mess. (Yen Xing, Auge)
Last edited by Poseidal on Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

WayS'Lo'

Post by WayS'Lo' » Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:52 am

Revived fo me and some of the new guys :P
List of seven in order of favouritism:
1.) Yen Xing
2.) Engage SR3
3.) Bang Doll
4.) Judgement Mirage
5.) Phantom
6.) LED V3
7.) Speed Mirage

Compelled to get those 4 before i get anything else. Looks like ill be stuck looking for number 4 for a long time...haha... Well, one down at least :)

FSS is totally emo

Post by FSS is totally emo » Wed Dec 15, 2004 3:21 am

for me:
Destonius
Vaiola
Apatchi
Patrasque Mirage

the bangdoll is a sweet design, but looks a little "delicate" know what i mean? my girlfriend likes it though- but she doesnt know much(or then again, do I even?) about FSS

User avatar
Hydra Mirage
Posts: 197
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:55 pm
Location: LA

Post by Hydra Mirage » Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:17 pm

1)Bang Doll
2)Hydra Mirage
3)Siren Prominence
4)Empress Flame
5)Engage SR-3
6)Yen Xing
7)Eleshis

Maybe I should change my nick to Bang-Doll :)
But then who wants to be called Bang-Doll :shock:
Last edited by Hydra Mirage on Wed Jan 05, 2005 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jobo42

Post by Jobo42 » Sat Jan 01, 2005 7:56 pm

My favorite MH so far is the LED Mirage

Eternal

Post by Eternal » Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:12 pm

I found it strange that no one has mentioned the Jagd Mirage, for it is surely my favourite MH, except for the fact that it is so large it sort of doesn't fit with the others. By the way, I remember someone talking about a "miniaturised Jagd" or something like that, which MH was that about?

Hellequin

Post by Hellequin » Sat Jan 22, 2005 7:55 pm

For whatever reason I'm not a huge fan of the Jagd. It's so monstrous and bizarre looking and lacks the elegance of other designs. Sure, it's neat because it's huge and has guns that'd make Pam Anderson jealous, but I wouldn't put it in my list of favorite MHs.

On that note: Favorite MH's
-Led Mirage
-Bang Doll
-Final Junchoon
-Majestic Stand Black Knight
-Siren F
-MM Auge

errol

Post by errol » Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:00 pm

Here is my favoritesin no particular order.

-terror mirage
-babarion mirage
-kan
-jagd mirage(green&orange)
-cormals
-all sirens

I must say that I prefer the flat footed triangle foot design the best. I just think the heels make it look to delicate and unstable. I just think high heel design would be very easy to knock on its back in combat. but all in all I really love all mortor heads. :shock:

User avatar
Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar
Posts: 1197
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2004 1:59 am
Location: Float Temple

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:19 pm

errol wrote:
I must say that I prefer the flat footed triangle foot design the best. I just think the heels make it look to delicate and unstable. I just think high heel design would be very easy to knock on its back in combat. but all in all I really love all mortor heads. :shock:
Naw. With Ezlazer-based Anti-gravity, MH's don't have a problem with balance issues unless they are hit with phenomenal amount of force (like another MH hitting them) and even then, Fatima are supposed to be able to keep them on their feet. Or they will if they want to keep serving their master!
Shinei!

Post Reply