Who is your favorite Fatima?

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

Mave

Who is your favorite Fatima?

Post by Mave » Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:20 am

We already had one about favorite MH, now time for those luuuverly fatimas! 8)

Please dont just go after their power ratings and numbers, but also behaviour and appearance (atleast what we could learn from the manga)

Mine´s Megaella, just because she seems to have so much fun all the time with Mission :D

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Thu Sep 23, 2004 10:11 am

My fav fatima is Orchistro, Ian Konig's fatima. My guess is that she isnt very popular, and i dunno why i really like her most. :oops:

Lucky Konig :evil:

Falk

Post by Falk » Thu Sep 23, 2004 11:41 am

My choice is mostly based on style, so either Magaella or Eatta, both in plastic style (cuz' in regular style they look a bit "blocked in the 80's" :P )

Magella cuz' she looks imperial in her plastic style outfit, and Eatta cuz' she's cute^^.

Tysphone (Spaccorn's fatima) has a great style too.

Mave

Post by Mave » Thu Sep 23, 2004 11:51 am

hehe, gotta agree with Falk. Plastics style may be far out but atleast its more modern than Decadent style...though it is still nice

Wonder if Nagano will "rewrite history" and let the Fatimas get more modern outfits toward 3300+...I mean, he cant go back to Decadent when he has taken things that far in Plastics... :twisted:

And IMO Garment style is just an extension of Plastics...

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Thu Sep 23, 2004 11:15 pm

Garment style is so...so....blase. Passe. Downright plain. Its almost ugly.

Back to the topic at hand. My favorite is Eatta. I love her color. The fact that she's Rognar's woman may have a bit to do with it also...

Though I have to say that Est runs a very close second. All the background on her makes her so very interesting. The "Phantom Program" and everything.

After Est I'd have to say Magaella, cause she's a total saint to put up with the likes of Viewlard.
Shinei!

Mave

Post by Mave » Thu Sep 23, 2004 11:50 pm

Garment style plain?! :shock:

I think you got it confused with Current style...which IS pretty plain and boring.

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:27 am

Mave wrote:Garment style plain?! :shock:

I think you got it confused with Current style...which IS pretty plain and boring.
Oh yeah!

It is Current style that I was talking about.

Oops!

:oops:
Shinei!

Zoxesyr

Post by Zoxesyr » Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:48 am

I actually prefer the IceDarts style, of which we have seen only one example. The only plastic's style I like is Queen, who chronologically should never have had a plastic's style suit.

As for my fav it's either Icarus or Achilles (or maybe Est)

Mave

Post by Mave » Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:10 am

Zoxesyr wrote:I actually prefer the IceDarts style, of which we have seen only one example. The only plastic's style I like is Queen, who chronologically should never have had a plastic's style suit.

As for my fav it's either Icarus or Achilles (or maybe Est)

Interesting. Why should Queen not have a Plastics style suit?

elemental

Post by elemental » Fri Sep 24, 2004 10:05 am

Favourite Fatima would have to be Clotho, or maybe Queen, or maybe Est (for her tragedy-factor).

From a purely aesthetic point of view, I prefer Plastic Style to all the other styles, and I would have to go for PS Concord, Auxo, and Machi.

I always have trouble coming up with one single favourite with anything FSS. :wink:

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Fri Sep 24, 2004 10:10 pm

Zoxesyr wrote:. The only plastic's style I like is Queen, who chronologically should never have had a plastic's style suit.
Why not?

You do know that Queen is fatima to Dr. Diamond Neutral now, so she should be showing up eventually.

But I do agree that she has one of the best looking Plastics outfit, with Magaera a close second.
Shinei!

Zoxesyr

Post by Zoxesyr » Sat Sep 25, 2004 3:30 am

I thought Queen died sometime around when Deimos Hierarchy gave up being sword saint?

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Sat Sep 25, 2004 5:46 am

Zoxesyr wrote:I thought Queen died sometime around when Deimos Hierarchy gave up being sword saint?
Book 10 (Japanese)

Page 172-173. Diamond Neutral is talking with Queen there.

On page 59 it introduces Queen in her Plastics Style outfit. This is when Dr Diamond, Taizen Suzuka and Kyoroki are all talking about the Mighty Series MH's. (I think. I can't read the Kanji!)
Shinei!

Lalasa

Post by Lalasa » Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:01 am

Parthenon. She's crazy. And she resembles me superficially...or maybe Candana for the same reason, although Candana looks a lot more like me due to closeness of ethnicity sans those blue eyes and long limbs. *amused* If only I had Parthenon's physical strength.

Who I really like that has nothing to do with looks is Ssizz (Shizu).

S