Project Suggestion: All Mecha Database

What's on your mind?

Moderator: kosh

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:36 pm

You may be right. What would be a good way to minimize it?
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Falk

Post by Falk » Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:12 pm

Is there so many series/manga with mecha in it ?
Cuz' for instance, there is a lot of gundam for each gundam serie, so once you've created the serie information, just notify that this mecha belongs to this serie and the DB takes the serie informations directly.

Well I don't know how to do that, but I guess it's possible. This would require a serie dB "inside" the mecha dB.

Shadowbrooke

Post by Shadowbrooke » Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:30 pm

Sounds like a good idea! I have not done any HTML coding in a while but I am possitive I can help in the research bit. I have all the time in the world since they found a tumor in my noggin' so I don't do much but taking classes right now!

(I am hoping to go back to either Sonsub or Oceaneering and work with some ROV's doing NDT...close as I can get to a mech pilot right?)

Altron

Post by Altron » Sat Nov 06, 2004 3:42 pm

Oooh. Tumor. Hope you'll be ok.

Shadowbrooke

Post by Shadowbrooke » Tue Nov 09, 2004 6:55 am

Yeah, I'll be fine!
I used to be a 11B (infantry) with the 101st ABN so naturally I was really healthy when I got sick, the physical fitness helped out a lot. Even though it is still in there I do not feel it much other than migranes and the ocational black out and such. Can't be a soldier anymore but I can still be a human being :D I saw a lot of people at the clinic who was not as fortunate...

Just for the record though - I went to Iraq and Afghanistan to aid and help people. The soldiers of my unit are true soldiers and we acted accordingly. I (or any one that I saw for that matter) did not do anything that could be in any way shape or form be described as inhumane to a prisoner or other non combatant. Nore did we practice anything that is unlawfull by the laws of war as stated in the Geneva Convention!

I have had people look at me funny when I mention the fact that I used to be with 101st ABN - not trying to start anything, just making sure that you guys know that I am one of the good ones!

Shadowbrooke

Altron

Post by Altron » Fri Nov 12, 2004 12:15 am

^____^

Yeah man, our armed forces deserve the utmost respect. They are willingly going into the line of fire for us so that people at home (me) can sleep well at night. Thanks.

So the tumor isn't gonna spread anymore (benign is the term... right..)?