Contest Prizes

Your thoughts on this site and message board

Moderator: kosh

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Contest Prizes

Post by Tachyon » Mon Oct 11, 2004 4:33 pm

What kind of prizes for contests would interest you?

The current contest is almost over and there have been no submissions. Could that be because no one likes the prize?
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Falk

Post by Falk » Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:20 pm

Erf, I kinda rush to everywhere's written "FSS", so I didn't even check out the contest page :roll: :wink:

A shame it ends on the 15, I may not have time to try it, I have to end an artwork for a local comic/art fest this week-end in hope to get a bit of commission work :wink:

But if you want I colored this MSA 11 EX-S lineart about 2 years ago, but it was a bit "before" the contest started :wink:

No personnal color shame, I just re-did the basic colors in a more "illustrative" way with gradient and blah, no hard shading like in manga.
It was pretty good at that time considering I had no graphic tablet and did it with the mouse >_<
Well, if you want to get rid of this Eva anyway... I won't start an action figure collection but a few ones would be great on top of my computer screen 8)

Or else I'll upload it anyway if you want to see it^^.

(*looking at it again, it's been a while* mmh yeah it looks quite good^^, I copied and reversed, then streched a few parts of the picture to simule reflection XD)

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:38 pm

I'd love to see your work. Whether recent or older.

I'll extend the contest deadline if you'd like to work on something new.

If you have some free time and the interest perhaps we could discuss some art work for the Gears Online site or the new message board Cobywan is working on.

Cheers! (even though I'm not British :wink: )

SteamTrooper

Same problem

Post by SteamTrooper » Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:55 am

Hi

Having only just come to the site I still havent visited all of its numerous corners - that is my excuse for no-Entry.

If you were to extend the time I am sure I could get an entry together - if given another week or so?

Well its your call

Adam

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:39 pm

I'll extend it to November 1st. Give me some time to change the info on the contest page.