Movin' Right Along

What's on your mind?

Moderator: kosh

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Movin' Right Along

Post by Tachyon » Sat Sep 18, 2004 4:20 pm

I want to say thank you to everyone who gave congratulations on my new home. The new flooring is being laid down today and in 2 days the paperwork comes to a close. My wife and I will begin moving in on Monday. This is a special time for her as she's never lived in a home that she (or her parents) owned. I told her that people on this message board were giving their best wishes and she asked me send her best wishes to all of you.

GOOD NEWS
My old house sold to a contractor with a sledge hammer and weird look in his eye. That means I should have the needed funds to order Five Star Stories Characters 9, 10 & 11. I should have enough left over to buy an art book for Super Robot Wars Original Generation 2 (however, I'll need some help tracking one down).

BAD NEWS
My site work computer will soon be unplugged and may not be operational for a while.

Once I've set up the new Gears Online office I'll complete the posting of Kuruni's excellent Tokusatsu scans, I'll get in touch with AslanCross about Super Robot Wars, and I'll continue working with Nu Soard to launch and update the Five Star Stories section.

Let me just take this moment to say that Nu Soard is an excellent researcher and profile writer and a really nice guy. Get to know him if you get the chance. Also, Falk is a new visitor here on this message board. Ask him for links to his Web site(s) and art work. The man is very talented!
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Altron

Post by Altron » Sun Sep 19, 2004 1:12 am

Hah! I will [humbly] claim credit for my psychic abilities, and fate altering powers. In an alternate universe, you didn't get the house, and Bush was elected again. AHHH!

But (knocks on wood again) you got it, and this should be very good for both you and your wife. The computer thing... jeez. I don't and can't entertain the thought of no computer... ouch.

Anyway, my fate altering service was free. This time. Next time you owe me one thousand dollars. It saps my psyco-waves, and hinders my ability to use my Newtype abilities while training.

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Sat Sep 25, 2004 11:24 pm

The stuff has been relocated but it will take me a while to properly unpack. The Internet hook up people are taking their time about helping me.

I'm doing more lurking than posting here these days. Thanks to kosh for his great job of taking care of things here.

Oh, and if anyone can track down a good Super Robot Wars Original Generation 2 art book, let me know.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.