Mecha of Blue Gender

The hardsuits of Bubblegum Crisis, landmates of Appleseed, etc.

Moderator: kosh

kosh

Mecha of Blue Gender

Post by kosh » Tue Oct 14, 2003 4:00 pm

Hey Tachyon,know where I can find good info and/or line art/images of the Armor Shrikes from Blue Gender?I've been watching the series on CN and I have to say it's killer and the mecha designs are fantastic,all I've found so far are reviews of the show with no info on the mecha.As always any help is much appreciated.
Do you understand?

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Tue Oct 14, 2003 4:41 pm

Pass me information on art books and I'll buy and scan them.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Tomexe

Post by Tomexe » Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:41 pm

Is there a Blue Gender mecha book? I would be interested in having it myself. They do have some very interesting "real" looking mecha designs.

Although, I would think they are a little big to be catagorized as "small" mecha. They are similar in size to Labors from Patlabor, about 5 or 6m tall. Generally I think of small mecha as being 2-4 meters tall, whit the human sized hardsuit on the small side and a VOTOMS on the outer edge of the size range.

Mave

Post by Mave » Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:47 pm

No they are quite small. Labors are usually around 8-10 meters and the shrikes from Blue Gender are more akin to the TA from Gasaraki (well, both series share the same creator together with VOTOMS). So the shrikes are at most 4-5 meters.