Least Favourite Character?

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

elemental

Least Favourite Character?

Post by elemental » Fri Sep 24, 2004 10:18 am

The flip side of the fav fatima thread, and maybe a little bit harder to answer.

Who (if anyone) in FSS do you really dislike? Character, Headdliner, fatima, whatever.

For me, it is that Sukat fellow. For no real reason, I just can't stand him.

Mave

Post by Mave » Fri Sep 24, 2004 11:29 am

Duke Juba aka Lord of Rent aka dirty slimebag hands down :twisted:

Iller the bishop was pretty bad too in his fascist kick-downwards way.

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Fri Sep 24, 2004 6:05 pm

Juba - How dare he do that to Amat/Aisha! :evil: sick power hungry pervert

Sukat - arrogant fellow who thinks he knows it all when he doesnt. in fact very poor at judgement, since he dared challenge Kaien for MH fight and thought that Kyo is a factory fatima.

Gellow - for how he mis-treated his fatima Syucha! To think that Syucha was Steel Koop's creation! How could Koop agree to let his hard work fall into the hands of such a bad master? Also he killed Uricul !! Grrr :evil:

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Fri Sep 24, 2004 10:17 pm

Least favorite?

Hmmm..thats a toughie.

I'd have to say Maya Sukat. He was such a dick whenever he appeared in the manga. Kaien shoulda shut him up for good when he had the chance, but then again it was very satisfying to see the Jagd squish him in a single blow...

Though, I do have to say that Lord Jube ranks pretty high up on the Slime-o-meter.

And Ting! That guy. He tried to kill Aisha for no good reason at all. Can't take a liking to a guy like that, no sir.
Shinei!

Zoxesyr

Post by Zoxesyr » Sat Sep 25, 2004 3:28 am

Actually the one I hate the most is Ballance (Ballanche or whatever).

He created all of these works of fatima art, and pretty much just sold them off like statues or paintings. Broke the laws whenever he wanted, broke some of his fatimas just to see the results.

He pulled a fast one on Amaterasu/Sopp...May have stolen ideas from Carbyte, the Dragons and others...and treated his protégé worse than a grad student...

And to end it all, he tried to beat death and ended up poisoning himself.

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Sat Sep 25, 2004 5:59 am

Zoxesyr wrote:Actually the one I hate the most is Ballance (Ballanche or whatever).

He created all of these works of fatima art, and pretty much just sold them off like statues or paintings. Broke the laws whenever he wanted, broke some of his fatimas just to see the results.

He pulled a fast one on Amaterasu/Sopp...May have stolen ideas from Carbyte, the Dragons and others...and treated his protégé worse than a grad student...

And to end it all, he tried to beat death and ended up poisoning himself.
Good point

But though Ballanche may not have been a loving father to his daughters, he instilled them with the best programming found anywhere in the galaxy...which keeps them (and their masters) alive when it counts.

He did, however, blatantly steal from Carbyte. He created Teata to be the counter for Est. Just as Est bonds completely with the Vatshu increasing her guages with it significantly, Teata does the same with a Mirage Machine! This is why Teata is able to beat Est and the Vatshu in volume 1. Of course, Ballanche may very well have created Teata at the request of Amaterasu. Don't forget that Amaterasu determined that the most powerful fatimas were going to be Clotho and Est. (Clotho because of what Ballanche created her to do, and Est because of her experience and Synchronize Fluter)
Shinei!