GothicMade 5 minute preview

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

Soap and Rinse

GothicMade 5 minute preview

Post by Soap and Rinse » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:12 pm

I don't know if this is old news, but I just found this 5 minute preview clip of GothicMade on Daily Motion:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdzfaa ... g_creation

The animation looks beautiful. There are only a few seconds of Mortar Headd/Machinery/Mecha, or whatever they are going to be called, but they look fantastic.

I can't wait to see the movie--but I also hope its completion will lead to more FSS. But who knows. Nagano might take another 8 year vacation playing guitar and dressing up like Sailor Moon (see FSS Outline if you don't know what I'm talking about).

Ah...the rigors of genius...

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Re: GothicMade 5 minute preview

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:33 pm

Oh, we know what you're talking about *shudder*

And yeah, we've seen this already. Looks quite nice. And I agree I hope he gets back to FSS when this is done. His fans are likely to forget about him at the pace he is going...
Shinei!

TSP

Re: GothicMade 5 minute preview

Post by TSP » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:32 pm

Soap and Rinse wrote:There are only a few seconds of Mortar Headd/Machinery/Mecha, or whatever they are going to be called, but they look fantastic.

Wasn't it something like Panzer Kampfroboter or short PzkpfRbt. Sounds almost like Maschinen Krieger. Like the reworked mecha design. They don't look as fat as in Newtype magazine 4 years ago.