New Images

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

Mr March

Re: New Images

Post by Mr March » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:29 pm

Very nicely done. Great images. These dragons are fantastic creature designs. As always, it's clear lots of thought went into their design. Gotta love Nagano.

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:52 am

http://www.gearsonline.net/fss/other/dragons/

That's all my dragon images. As far as I know, this page is done. I'm going to announce it to the public tomorrow (when I'm not feeling smashed). If anyone has anything to tell me about this page, please let me know.

Nu Soard, excellent work.

I am now caught up with all FSS submissions. I won't be working on any more FSS material until I get the Yukikaze section finished. However, I will accept FSS submissions. Nu Soard, I hope you can either write or coordinate some new FSS submissions. I'd like to see the FSS pages at Gears Online continue to grow and be a valuable resource for English-speaking FSS fans.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:13 am

Everything is looking good. Finally got some information in the "Entities" section. I just wish we had more info on The SATAN. We should probably consider working on a Taika section soon.....
Shinei!

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:18 pm

It sounds interesting but when I return I'd like to see what can be done for the Nations section. Even just place holder pages would be an improvement. The newer FSS Designs books give us characters for every nation. But there's no need to put off Taika work. The 2 projects can move forward in parallel if you like. I can scan FSS images but I like to do so when I have text to put with the pictures.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.