FSS Dragn Info

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

FSS Dragn Info

Post by Tachyon » Sat May 15, 2010 2:52 am

What dragon is shown on page 172 of manga volume 12? Is that one that we haven't seen before?
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: FSS Dragn Info

Post by Tachyon » Sat May 15, 2010 3:28 am

Can we talk about page 164 of FSS Designs 3? At the top of the page we see Yang-Gui. Is that a dragon nymph? If so, which dragon? And at the bottom of the page is a fatima holding a greenish creature. Is that a dragon nymph? If so, which dragon? Please tell me if you know anything!

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Mon May 17, 2010 12:17 am

I scanned all the color dragon images I could find in FSS Designs 1, 2, 3 and Characters 7. I'm now going to try and find time to scan black and white images from the pages of the manga volumes.

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Mon May 17, 2010 3:14 am

I scanned and cleaned up a SATAN image from the back of manga volume 4. Also finished a black and white Thunder Dragon image. I'm going to work on the skeleton and wing diagram images in the back of volume 4 this week.

Nagano certainly likes Suezo. There are lots of illustrations of that dragon nymph.

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Wed May 26, 2010 3:21 pm

What dragon is shown on page 172 of manga volume 12? Is that one that we haven't seen before?

Yes, it is the green Earth Dragon. First appearance in the manga.

Can we talk about page 164 of FSS Designs 3? At the top of the page we see Yang-Gui. Is that a dragon nymph? If so, which dragon? And at the bottom of the page is a fatima holding a greenish creature. Is that a dragon nymph? If so, which dragon?

I've kept my book away, do u have a small pic of this page? Yang-gui is the dragon nymph that will evolve into the Gold Dragon.
The greenish dragon nymph is the young form of the green Earth Dragon. Fatima is Hugtrang.

HTH
Last edited by Rubel Colus on Wed May 26, 2010 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Looking for:
- FSS Eng Vol 1(Black cover)

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Wed May 26, 2010 3:58 pm

Thanks for the answers! That helps me a bunch. I'm trying hard to get to the end of my 2nd job. Should be another week or so. Then I'll have time to place all my scanned dragon images on the Dragons Page. Then I may request some more help to make sure all the images are sorted under the proper headings.