Question concerning Majestic stand

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

Hel

Question concerning Majestic stand

Post by Hel » Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:06 am

Hy,

So i got myself in writing a short story in the FSS universe but im stuck as finding a important character that's not alredy in use during the majestic stand (or could be sometime after) ... sort of a wanted person from any nation except the ARK. Since there people here more knowledgeable that me with the universe could you lend a hand, plz :D

Tks :)

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Re: Question concerning Majestic stand

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:28 am

A few major characters who aren't involved in the Majestic Stand (as of yet)

A few FEMC Mirage Knights are missing:

Dippa Drops
Hind Kill
Leopard Chrysalis
Michelle Ha Lonn
Urazen Sie

Of all the FEMC though, I think the most interesting character to do a story about would be Sarion/Ikaruga. I'm pretty sure he won't get involved in the Majestic Stand because the AKD's official stance is neutrality in the current war, and if he's seen supporting one side or another, it would cause an uproar. However, Sarion going into the war undercover with a new alias would work...why not, his cousin does it all the time.

Another character that might be good to use would be Viewlard. We haven't seen Viewlard involved in the Majestic Stand yet...and I would think he' would like to lend a hand to the refugees of the war.
Shinei!

Hel

Re: Question concerning Majestic stand

Post by Hel » Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:45 am

Thanks a lot Nu Soard Graphite :D for the info (i did forgot the FEMC :( ) so expect something to read in a few week :D