Couple of questions....

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

CrusherJ

Couple of questions....

Post by CrusherJ » Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:28 pm

Hey, I was wondering if anyone could tell me about Tower. I think she's Dr. Moarod's prize fatima? When does she come into the story? What's her significance?

When and how does Kaien die?

I was looking at the power chart and noticed that, though Maximum is the strongest human, he'd still need to be in a motor headd to fight the SATAN. Yet he defeats the SATAN using the male Kaienken. This might seem like a silly question, but is he in or out of his motor headd when he fights them? If he's in how does he use the sword and if he's out of his motor headd does the sword amplify his powers?

Lastly, could Maximum in the Akatsumi Hime defeat Clotho in the Junchoon?

Sorry for the barrage of questions!

Hel

Re: Couple of questions....

Post by Hel » Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:16 am

Hy,

Tower Fatima i don't know much either about her, sorry

Douglas or Maximum Kaien - Cause Maxium seem to be immortal...

The Kaienken is a powerful artefact (part of the sword history): Maximum unleashes the sword’s power using it to destroy Satan: Tatsuminre (so it does it outside is MH)

And lastly (that was alredy in the forums)

1: Last Junchoon. Most powerful Mortar Headd in existance. Mostly because of Fatima Clotho, but it easily achieves even LED Mirage levels of performance.

2: Akatsuki Hime (AKA Mighty Alpha) Amaterasu tuned this Mortar Headd to be even more powerful than the legendary LED Mirage. With Kensei Maximum at the controls, its difficult to imagine a more powerful combination. Only the Last Junchoon with Clotho could come close to defeating this pair.

so place your bet :)

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:08 pm

Tower is supposed to be Morard's "greatest masterpiece". We still don't know much about her, except:

- Morard started work on Tower because Mugumika asked him to create a fatima specially for the MH Empress. However, since Jabo Beat took the MH Empress, the MH is now in Fatima Concord's hands, so Morard stopped his work on Tower (JP vol 9).

- Tower becomes Mirage Knight #36 in the far future.

- Tower pilots the Goat Mirage (Empress?) on her own. (no more headdliner+fatima)

You can catch a glimpse of Tower in a very early stage of development in JP Vol 9 - "Right Leg of Build".

Kaien dies together with Mugumika in JP vol 11, both killed by Bosjathfort. But they did not die in vain.

The twin swords male and female Kaienken are not your ordinary swords. They are created by Kallen specially for Max and sent into Joker. During normal times, they are no different from the normal swords (except nobody can even unsheathe the male kaienken in Joker), but when facing SATANs, their divine powers will be awakened. There were several times in history (and in the future) where the Overlords such as OPQL were defeated by a wielder of either one of these swords. Max uses the male sword to defeat Overlord Tantsuminley around JC 3200s. After that, Max will be transmigrated/reborned in Taika (renamed M.X.), and the twin swords together with his partner/wife Silvis Venus will defeat Lucifer Sentaima and bring peace to the Taika world (temporary?).

Lastly, Junchoon + Clotho wins. For sure.
Looking for:
- FSS Eng Vol 1(Black cover)

CrusherJ

Post by CrusherJ » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:45 pm

I see, thanks Rubel Colus! I guess Tower is the finest fatima next to the Three Fates since she can pilot a motorheadd on her own.