Newsfeed on Front Page of Gears Online Site

Your thoughts on this site and message board

Moderator: kosh

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Newsfeed on Front Page of Gears Online Site

Post by Tachyon » Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:54 pm

I realize this message board isn't a center of activity anymore but for those of you who read this, I'd appreciate feedback on the news reader column on the front page of the Gears Online site.

I learned today that the Gundam Blog closed its doors in August. No more news items from them. As it stands, the Gears news feed only has items from SRW Hot News and Dannychoo.com. Dannychoo.com news items used to be interesting to me but they've gotten silly and stupid lately.

Do any of you look at the news feed on the front page of Gears Online? Do you think we should drop Dannychoo.com? Are there any RSS feeds about mecha or anime or Japan that you think should be added? Your feedback would be very valuable to me.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

TSP

Post by TSP » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:58 pm

I for my part never used the news column links on the main site. Never really was that interesting to me. I must be really desperate and dieing out of boredom if I need to surf on Danny Choo's Blog page. About Gunota , there's another blog page that inherit Gunota's service. Don't know how reliable they are. I'm not that fond about Gundam gossip. Maybe other people are more interested in this.

Gundam News

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:40 pm

Thanks for the feedback!
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.