Spector = Joker?

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

dahn

Spector = Joker?

Post by dahn » Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:22 am

Seems to be there is not much info or appearance of Joker, the avatarised version of the entity which humanity gave it's galaxy's name, but I wonder if Spector is not him in disguise :
- After he calm baby Amat, Joker go rez a destroyed fatima (was her name/info mentioned somewhere else? Potar maybe?) in exchange for infos on this world
- Although he show no diver or headliner ability, Spector hint some important hint to the reader (the princess tale)

I know that there are many others characters that also break the fourth wall (Deimos for the Ballanche story, Qukey for the Palsuet one), but as he doesn't seem to have any other purpose, maybe he is another powerful entity set in observation mode?

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Re: Spector = Joker?

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:17 am

dahn wrote:Seems to be there is not much info or appearance of Joker, the avatarised version of the entity which humanity gave it's galaxy's name, but I wonder if Spector is not him in disguise :
- After he calm baby Amat, Joker go rez a destroyed fatima (was her name/info mentioned somewhere else? Potar maybe?) in exchange for infos on this world
- Although he show no diver or headliner ability, Spector hint some important hint to the reader (the princess tale)

I know that there are many others characters that also break the fourth wall (Deimos for the Ballanche story, Qukey for the Palsuet one), but as he doesn't seem to have any other purpose, maybe he is another powerful entity set in observation mode?
Very good grasshopper. You are paying attention to the story. Such attention to detail will serve you well with this tale...
Shinei!