Profile for Jaquos Quon Hashu

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

terminus

Profile for Jaquos Quon Hashu

Post by terminus » Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:18 am

Anyone have the profile for Jaquos Quon Hashu? He was mentioned as the pilot of Mighty Gamma, but I would like to know more about him.

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:48 am

Others know more, but I can give you a basic rundown.

Son of Iemarah Jajas (Mirage Knight space commander). Student of Dougulus Kaien. Holder of the second highest warrior ranking (just below Kensei) and all around foul-mouthed hooligan. He is the current leader of the Jota Space Knights (Space pirates!) inheriting the position from his father (I forget his fathers name). Because he is the leader of the Jota Knights, he cannot also be a Mirage Knight, but he is given an "honorary" position and helps out the AKD on occasion. I believe he will aquire the position of FEMC #01, which is a position considered both Green Left and Orange Right. Holders of that position include Deimos Hierarchy and Dougulus Kaien. Some earlier info on him stated that he would become FEMC #A, but I think that position belongs to Amaterasu and later Nagano changed it to FEMC #01 for Jacko.
Shinei!

terminus

Post by terminus » Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:28 am

so he's very powerful big shot?

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:32 pm

terminus wrote:so he's very powerful big shot?
Exactly. He's very powerful. Politically speaking, he's probably not that much of a big shot. He is the leader of the Jota Knights, and that gives him some pull, but he's not "royalty".
Shinei!

Euhsung

Post by Euhsung » Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:01 am

Actually, he is royalty. Jajas is the queen of Atya-Hash, which is one of the kingdoms in Kallamity Goders. He does assume kingship eventually of cos.

He does freelance missions for Amateratsu as #1 MK.

-Ya, checked Zukachan and corrected a few facts..

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:02 pm

Euhsung wrote:Actually, he is royalty. Jajas is the queen of Atya-Hash, which is one of the kingdoms in Kallamity Goders. He does assume kingship eventually of cos.

He does freelance missions for Amateratsu as #1 MK.

-Ya, checked Zukachan and corrected a few facts..
Ah, yes. I forgot that his mom was a princess of Atya-Hash. My bad! So she becomes queen eventually? I guess with all the Mirage Knights having to take their hereditary offices, its a good excuse to recruit new blood like John Weinziel and Bradford.
Shinei!

Euhsung

Post by Euhsung » Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:46 pm

Well, Jajas already was Queen to begin with, so I guess they have to juggle both careers at the same time. For them, it's probably no big deal considering the sheer amount of rulers that are in the FEMC (Rogner/Babyron, Ex/Atowight, Schaft/Zanda etc)

That reminds me, he's also the current Silver Knight (b/c he's the eldst disciple of Kaien? Not sure about most accomplished...), which is why another nickname for the hydra is Silver Schpeltor.

My FSS knowledge is slightly rusty, forgive me. I'll have to take a refresher course for D3 when it comes out later this week...

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:48 am

Not sure if Jajas gets to rule as Queen but her father is currently king.

Jackos will be king in the future.
Looking for:
- FSS Eng Vol 1(Black cover)

Euhsung

Post by Euhsung » Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:50 am

Ya,I think she does.
I was reading Vol 11 beginning when typing that, sorry -_- Completely lost track of the current timeline