Anti-gravity system

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

Hel

Anti-gravity system

Post by Hel » Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:28 am

Another question ><

I was wondering if you could put an anti-gravity system on a Mh considering that:
1- If we based ourself on the sematic of the ARK floating island the anti-g system is around 1/5 of the whole place !
2- So if a MH could board one of those (almost half the size as a bikaral unit for the led) could it levitate and
3- what could be the cost (HP or generator power) needed to use such a system ?

Sorry im starting a FSS rpg with some friend and one of them as ask that question, so plz your opinion.

Hel

Post by Hel » Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:42 am

oups should i have post this in rpg ..... gomen !

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Re: Anti-gravity system

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:54 am

Hel wrote:Another question ><

I was wondering if you could put an anti-gravity system on a Mh considering that:
1- If we based ourself on the sematic of the ARK floating island the anti-g system is around 1/5 of the whole place !
2- So if a MH could board one of those (almost half the size as a bikaral unit for the led) could it levitate and
3- what could be the cost (HP or generator power) needed to use such a system ?

Sorry im starting a FSS rpg with some friend and one of them as ask that question, so plz your opinion.

Mortar Headds already have anti-gravity systems built in! I have yet to read an explaination from Nagano, but it seems to be a by-product of the Ezlazer engines found in Mortar Headds. They use anti-gravity technology to cancel some (all) of the weight of Mortar Headds and this accounts for their supreme agility even in units weighing in excess of 150 tons. More powerful and/or lighter units can cancel all of the MH's weight then use excess Ezlazer energy to to fly their MH's.
Shinei!