Nov 26 FSS Update

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Nov 26 FSS Update

Post by Tachyon » Sat Nov 26, 2005 11:57 pm

Added 12 new fatima profiles today. Fact checking would be really appreciated.

Icarus
Paracha
Syucha
Parthenon
Ssizz
Linsa
Palsuet
Ananda
Auxo
Salome
Alecto
Concord

I don't have time to link them all so follow the link below to the fatima list:

http://www.gearsonline.net/fss/fatimas/list.php

Thanks, Nu Soard! And thanks to all of you who help verify the pages are correct.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Falk

Post by Falk » Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:38 am

Mmh my knowledge is quite limited, just one thing, in the general page about fatima, there are description of the type of fatima (teen or adult or in-between) and Ssizz is quoted as being both an S Type and M Type, maybe this could be re-written in Ssizz profile (not that it's that important, I just happenend to read the fatima general page a few sdays ago ro refresh my memory about fatima gauge, so I have that detail still in mind).

Thanks for the profiles^^ Much clearer than having to go through all the english book to find the one I want.

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Sun Nov 27, 2005 5:31 am

Hey Falk.

Note under the "Type" heading for Ssizz's profile, I wrote "S-M", so yes, I took into consideration that Ssizz is both S and M type. Kinda strange and I'm not sure what Nagano means by this, but there it is.
Shinei!

AJ

Post by AJ » Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:24 pm

This is awesome! It's great to finally have a place I can point people at for information. =)

Tomexe

Post by Tomexe » Sun Dec 25, 2005 3:43 am

Nu Soard Graphite wrote:Hey Falk.

Note under the "Type" heading for Ssizz's profile, I wrote "S-M", so yes, I took into consideration that Ssizz is both S and M type. Kinda strange and I'm not sure what Nagano means by this, but there it is.
A half-size. Halfway between small and medium. Or medium height with small features. But either way a half size.

Professor Desty Nova

Palsuet

Post by Professor Desty Nova » Tue May 27, 2008 11:33 am

In book 4 (english edition volume #9, page 79), there is a dialogue between a soldier and Maiyu Sukat, where it is said that Dr. Morard was the Factory Manager at the factory when Palsuet was manufactured. I think this could be mentioned in her profile.
Professor Desty Nova
Researching Karma the Hard Way!