Information on Macross Miniatures

Super Dimensions Fortress Macross and all its spinoffs

Moderator: kosh

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Information on Macross Miniatures

Post by Tachyon » Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:14 pm

If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

justicar

Post by justicar » Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:42 pm

As the guy making the minis, just wanted to say that the Tomahawk, Defender and Phalanx are at the mold-maker's.

justicar

Post by justicar » Mon May 05, 2008 9:45 pm

I'm pleased to announce that I'm now accepting pre-orders for the first printing of my version of the ol' Marauder.

What do you mean by first printing? I'm glad you asked. Instead of giving a hard limit to how many will be in this release, I'm going to keep the pre-order period open until midnight, June 8. However many pre-orders come in by then is how many will be cast.

It's always possible that there will be demand for a second printing, but there are two things to keep in mind there. First, a second printing won't happen until I'm done with the other 20+ models that are currently awaiting casting. Second, once all those are done, I'm most likely going to be leaving the casting business and getting back into aviation. This has been an...interesting...interlude, but it's just about time to get back to the real world.

The model is made from resin and is fully pose-able. Pricing will be $15-$17 apiece, depending on the final tally. Shipping will begin soon after casting ends and I'll post payment details then. Note that I will not accept payment in any form until I'm ready to ship.

Just post your handle and quantity desired in this thread and we'll use that for the tally.

Thanks.