Does actually Sarion die or is presumed to be executed?

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

terminus

Does actually Sarion die or is presumed to be executed?

Post by terminus » Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:35 am

Well it seems Prince Sarion is presumbly 'executed' however he is indeed alive in AKD's left. However on Duke Bester Orbit's profile its quotes "It is said Sir Orbit dissapeared after the death of crown prince Sarion". So is Sarion actually dead? and how did he die?

Euhsung

Post by Euhsung » Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:46 am

The bloke was officially 'dead' after he slaughtered his family and led an uprising of the houses (blearghh... have to find a better description of this) in protest.

Of course, he's been kept hidden from the public view all these years (they won't kill him), and now that he's back, Amaterasu has reinstated him with a new house.

Oh, and he was also never executed: the official account lists his cause of death as due to an illness, and that was also a public relations ruse (don't want any scandals). Of course, (almost) everybody dies in the end, but I don't think that's what you're referring to.

terminus

Post by terminus » Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:35 am

o I see, Sarion hasn't died yet. So when Sir Orbit dissapeared after Sarion's 'death', does that really mean he dissapeared to go along Sarion fake death?

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:27 am

terminus wrote:o I see, Sarion hasn't died yet. So when Sir Orbit dissapeared after Sarion's 'death', does that really mean he dissapeared to go along Sarion fake death?
Yes. Orbit dropped out of the public view in order to stay by Prince Sarion's side out of loyaty to his house.
Shinei!