FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:03 am

Did someone request the MM: AUGE?

Shinei!

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:04 am

I have scans of pretty much the entirety of Volume 12 (the Newtype version)
Shinei!

Mr March

Post by Mr March » Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:57 pm

Nasty! That looks like a great issue. More, more! :)

Ladycus sopp

Post by Ladycus sopp » Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:33 pm

This mh is imperial-death-class-beautiful of FSS, i want ip kit fully articulate.

terminus

Post by terminus » Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:45 am

wow looks awsome, first time I noticed that the MM Auge actually has a face and mouth! I wonder what the outcome of the battle was?

p.s. does anyone have a close-up pic of Hydra Mirage's face? I have never seen its face or eyes before...if it has any...

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:42 pm

terminus wrote:wow looks awsome, first time I noticed that the MM Auge actually has a face and mouth! I wonder what the outcome of the battle was?
Many MH's do. The "blank" face you normally see is actually face armor. Beneath that are sculpted features unique to each MH.
Shinei!

terminus

Post by terminus » Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:46 am

o...

terminus

Post by terminus » Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:42 am

bump...

does anyone have a scan or picture of Prince Sarion's LED Mirage full body shot? it would be really helpful for the model. And does Sarion die? if so, how?

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:35 pm

terminus wrote:bump...

does anyone have a scan or picture of Prince Sarion's LED Mirage full body shot? it would be really helpful for the model. And does Sarion die? if so, how?
I don't believe there is a full pic of Sarion's LED. It should look just like all the other LED's except for personal markings and the unique head crest. The only LED's that are different body-wise is the Babylon (Rognar's personal LED) and the Mighty Series.

I believe there is a model available. If you look hard enough you should be able to locate some pics.
Shinei!

terminus

Post by terminus » Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:41 am

thanks

Do you know if Prince Sarion actually dies? and if so, how?

he's a pretty bada$$ character.

Poseidal

Post by Poseidal » Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:06 pm

Also FSS is all about fate, destiny, with some godlike characters who can travel through time and space and dimensions, etc... I basically hate that (time paradox, fate stories, "oh noes! I'm gonna die and I can't do anything about it, so I'm gonna spent all my money, lolz"), but FSS is great enough that I don't care.
I think Nagano said something like "it's not much the facts that matter, but how they happen". So while we know the timeline of the whole story, from the beginning to the end, we still lack all the details.
Well, to be fair the whole FSS timeline has already been set out by the author so it's already 'fated'.

You know Camon Myroad (Colus VI) will take the L-Gaim (Junchoon) and defeat Original Auge (P Mirage).

BTW, wasn't P Mirage the Auge (the AKD one) fixed up to be the new KOG? I sort of remember reading that somewhere but I can't remember where.