Fatimas Good Enough for Jagd Mirage?

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fatimas Good Enough for Jagd Mirage?

Post by Tachyon » Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:02 pm

Other than Parthenon, which fatimas are capable of co-piloting the Jagd Mirage? Aren't Est and Eatta up to the task?
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

elemental

Post by elemental » Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:21 am

I'm sure Est has been mentioned in connection with Jagd Mirage. Rognar and Sarion also, I think, which might imply Eatta and Majer as co-pilots, perhaps??

How does Est come to co-pilot Jagd, anyway? And with which headdliner?? Velvet Weissmal?? And for that matter, why is Est's insignia on the LED V3 Inferno Napalm????

Sorry for answering your question with more questions... :?

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:39 am

Of course Est would be more than good enough. Any fatima with an A3 rating in MH Control and Calculation probably would suffice. Even though Est only has a MH control rating of "A" outside of the Vatshu, she has piloted more MH's than just about any other fatima in existance, so her experience makes up for any lack (if you call an "A" rating a lack) of inherent ability.

Lets take a look at exactly which fatima have actually co-piloted a Jagd Mirage (as things stand now. You know how Nagano likes to change things). Finally that visual chart of which fatima goes with which MH and which HL from the Episode Guide is coming in handy!

Parthenon: Matched with Schaft, Velvet Weissmel and Upandora (Tach, we need to add Velvet and Upandora to Parthenon's list of masters!)

Eatta: Matched with Rognar of course

Marjer: Matched with Sarion

Est: Matched with Amaterasu and Rognar(!) What happened to Eatta?

Those are the fatima who are listed as having co-piloted a Jagd according to the Epsiode guide.

Of those four fatima, how do they rate:

Parthenon: MH Control-3A, Calculation-3A

Eatta: MH Control-2A, Calculation-2A

Marjer: MH Control-3A, Calculation-2A

Est: MH Control-A, Calculation-A

The lowest ranked fatima there is Est, with "A" gauges in MH Control and Calculation. If an A rating is all that is needed, most Ballanche fatima could handle a Jagd no sweat. However this doesn't seem to be the case. One probably also has to take into account that Est is also of Flawless clearance and is one of the most experienced fatima in the galaxy.
Looking at the other Fatima on the list, one can see their lowest rating is 2A, which is extremely rare. Assuming a minimum of 2A is required to co-pilot a Jagd Mirage, this would be list of fatima capable of doing the job:

Parthenon
Marjer
Eatta
Bucstual
VitterSchase
Hugtrang
Sonor
Lapis
Spalituda
Teata
Allecto
Magaella
Tisphone
Atropos
Lachesis
Clotho
Ijern

and thats it. All of those except Ijern are Chrome Ballanche fatima.

Note that I listed only fatima who have a rating of 2A or higher in both MH Control and Calculation gauges.

Note also that La Optical Taiphon and Tower don't have gauges listed. I'd imagine that Tower would be more than capable of co-piloting a Jagd, but chances are better that she'd be the pilot (she was specifically created to compliment The Empress) and as of now, Taiphon is a mystery.
Shinei!

Falk

Post by Falk » Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:22 pm

Well about Eatta, she's still there in english 20 book just after the Float temple explode, so maybe there's some reason why she switched with Est for piloting the Jagd.
BTW, about that part of the story there's a close up on Eatta's face (she's wearing eye lense) while the text says something like "as the emperor always says, put you hope in new blood", and her face is quite expressionless.
Does that mean she's now an old fatima ? I mean older than others ? Close to death or something ?
Cuz' if Rogner's immortal (or close to), when did he has a fatima (Eatta) attributed to him ? This could've been a while ago.

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:00 am

Falk wrote:Well about Eatta, she's still there in english 20 book just after the Float temple explode, so maybe there's some reason why she switched with Est for piloting the Jagd.
BTW, about that part of the story there's a close up on Eatta's face (she's wearing eye lense) while the text says something like "as the emperor always says, put you hope in new blood", and her face is quite expressionless.
Does that mean she's now an old fatima ? I mean older than others ? Close to death or something ?
Cuz' if Rogner's immortal (or close to), when did he has a fatima (Eatta) attributed to him ? This could've been a while ago.

Apparently, Eatta and Rognar met shortly after one of his clonings around J.C. 27something.

Whenever the current Rognar dies, Eatta is put into stasis while the new Rognar is growing. She's thawed out when the new Rognar is ready to go. Thus I think Eatta will last a bit longer than the typical fatima. Also, Eatta is of Flawless Clearance and her Stamina gauge is "A" which means she should last a good long time. By contrast, Intercity had average Stamina gauge of B2 and she was the first fatima to die of "old age" at 687 years old! Eatta with her gauge of "A" should easily last 1500 or more years.
Shinei!

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:00 pm

to be exact, it was Rogner's first cloning when he got Ieatta, at about v early 2800s. This is the same Rogner we see up till Vos' visit to float temple.

it was mentioned that Rogner will have 3 clonings at yr 7777
Looking for:
- FSS Eng Vol 1(Black cover)

ForeverFlawless

Post by ForeverFlawless » Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:34 pm

Hm, reviving a rather old thread but I thought I'll just highlight that it's mentioned in the latest volume 12 that Hugtrang is the other fatima besides Parthenon that can pilot the Jagd Mirage ^^

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:58 pm

Really? There's more to that fatima then I thought. I guess she'll be playing a more important role in the story in the future.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

SeonArikale

Post by SeonArikale » Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:34 am

Don't forget it's been suggested Hugtrang could be used in a Jagd Mirage, but Wascha's inexperience would make that far too dangerous, not to mention let everyone involved in the Majestic Stand know who was involved.