Taika Mist Twist Breakers....

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:40 pm

Thanks zchen and ro3159! I appreciate it. I've been looking for this information for a few months now.

As for the time travel aspect...considering this is a manga with Gods, demons and spirits who regularly interact with the characters, I'm not too worried about any paradoxes. Since Kallen is a goddess, (the daughter of the supreme Joker diety no less) she should be able to affect time in any way she desires. I would assume that Space/Time would take care of itself in these cases.
Shinei!

ronjeez

Re:

Post by ronjeez » Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:58 pm

zchen wrote:From what I gather. Both swords are Kaien sword. They are actually a pair, hince Magdal's comment in vol.10 to Arr about them. The metal sword is the male sword, and the beam sword is the female sword. When Max is transported to the Taika universe, he carried the male sword with him, The priestess Siri of Taika will have the female sword. Together they go on to defeat the demon king lucifer, this happens around cluster year 3300~. Apparently these swords ignore the time space continum and can move from past to future and future to past...they have been used to defeat demons through out history.
they actually made a quality weapon swords now.