Any FSS Fans going to AX?

The place for FSS role playing and sharing your fiction

Moderator: kosh

gogolotus

Any FSS Fans going to AX?

Post by gogolotus » Tue May 15, 2007 3:03 am

I wasn't really sure where this thread should go, so I hope it's in the right section. My apologies if it isn't~ :x

Anyways, I was wondering if any of the people on this board is attending Anime Expo this year. I'd love to meet fellow FSS fans in person! It's quite disappointing in the lack of FSS fans around me ; _ ; No one even knows what it is usually.

I'm also going to be cosplaying from the series this year~ so I'm curious if anyone was interested in joining me ? :D

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Tue May 15, 2007 3:54 am

I don't think I'll be able to make it. I've attended AX in the past and I'll be back at some point but I don't think it will be this year.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Wed May 16, 2007 2:57 pm

I probably won't be able to go as well.

I used to attend every year stemming back from around 1992 to 2000, but I've only been twice since then. I also once Cosplayed as a FSS character (Nu Suoard Graphite of course!) and had a great time. You'll enjoy it, I'm sure.
Shinei!

gogolotus

Post by gogolotus » Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:15 pm

Too bad no one from this board was able to make it to AX this year.
Perhaps next year? I really hope I can meet you guys some day!:D

Well, like I said in my previous post I DID cosplay Amaterasu at AX this year! It was a dream come true for me!!! I begged my friends Okitasan and Kumi to cosplay from the series with me so we had our own little group. Waaaa, I was so happy! The two cosplayed Sarion and Princess Tightnaven with me even if they've never read the series. (I hope they can get around to reading it someday..I only have the Japanese books)

I know our costumes aren't 100% accurate, we're still working on them to make it close to perfection! So please be nice to us >_<

Here are some pics my friend Kusogaki from Anelasama.com/index took for us.

I need to fix a lot of things....
I'm really squinty in these pictures becasue sunlight+ irritating red contacts = SQUINTY HELL.
The red jewels that was on his forehead kept on coming off :<
We met these awesome girls that were cosplaying from FSS aswell! The Eatta, Machi, and young Christine V. is Kurthy133, Ladywolframpant, and Fuji!!! They were so awesome<3333 We're planning more FSS cosplays in the future together now :D

A shot from the back taken by my sister.

After AX, I went to the annual San Diego Comic Con near the end of July and there I met AJ in her awesome The Bride costume she wore for the Masquerade. Her group won Best in Show! yay!

Shes so beautiful, and her costume is so flawless :D (that's me in another costume to the left, lol. Gosh I look tired.)[/img]
Last edited by gogolotus on Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:19 pm

Encore! Excellent work! I wish I could have been there to see you in person.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

AJ

Post by AJ » Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:53 pm

Gogolotus and I are bonding over fss cosplay since SDCC. :D

Here are a couple shots of my group. I've been pestering my girlfriends for about three years now to have a FSS group and here we are! I think they were thrilled to finally get me to shut up about it. :wink:

Image Image

ForeverFlawless

Post by ForeverFlawless » Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:24 am

Nein's gravity defying hair is amazing!!

And those FSS outfits are gorgeously detailed =D I second Tachyon, great work, guys!