led v-3 inferno napalm

Models and Toys Related to Five Star Stories

Moderator: kosh

tree

led v-3 inferno napalm

Post by tree » Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:57 pm

my inferno naplam is now pretty much finished after almost 2 years of time. it's a very fun kit to build (beside the missing face, and breaking a few clear pieces)

other pictures

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:02 pm

That is a very nice looking kit. One of these days I would like to see someone put some LED's (Lights, not Mirages) inside the armor and light it up...that would be awsome.
Shinei!

Xenoex

Post by Xenoex » Sun May 27, 2007 1:22 am

Just wondering, is the Napalm pack resin (including launcher) the same as WAVE's plastic flame launcher kit (just with less detail and no clear armor for the LED)? I just realized that the Boomerang kit actually incorporates WAVE flame launcher parts as well.

So, if we buy WAVE's full Boomerang kit, we kinda get a cheaper (and less detailed) version of Boomerang aerial unit + Napalm unit + LED itself, is that correct?

KOG

Post by KOG » Sun May 27, 2007 1:38 am

The resin LED v3 Napalm is entirely different from Wave's LED w/ Flame Unit or LED w/ Boomerang Unit kits.

The Wave kits are not LED v3s at all. The Wave kits are old style LEDs. The core LED Mirage is not the same, and even the flame unit packs are vastly different between the old design and the v3 Napalm version.

Xenoex

Post by Xenoex » Sun May 27, 2007 9:39 am

I see...looks like I better examine them more carefully next time I compare the pics :P