Ladycus sopp

What it is

Post by Ladycus sopp » Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:58 pm

These MH ?:

And to which belongs this skeleton?

Thank you in advance ^^

Falk

Post by Falk » Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:12 pm

Le 1er c'est un design très inspiré MH de G-Pinguin si je n'me trompe, présent sur le forum, cherche son topic dans la section fanart, il fait de très chouettes designs^^.

Le 2ème est également un design aux allures de MH, surement venu de 2chan, 4 chan ou l'un de ces nombreux forums...

Le squelette c'est celui du V Siren Neptune, c'est une des illus de Smokewalls qui décrit la structure d'un MH. Seeehr int'tressssant', mais en japonais :? .

---

1st if a design very MH-like from G-Pinguin if I'm not mistaking, look for his topic in the fanart section, he makes some really cool designs.

2nd one is also a design inspired by MH, probably from 2chan, 4 chan, or one of those messagaboard.

The skull is from the V Siren Neptune, one of the artworks from smokewalls, depicting the frame of an MH. Seeehr int'tressssant', but in Japanese :? .

Ladycus sopp

Post by Ladycus sopp » Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:35 pm

Merci Falk ^^

Thanks you Falk ^^

TSP

Post by TSP » Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:16 am

The second picture looks like Hakaider.

Ladycus sopp

Post by Ladycus sopp » Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:22 pm

It would be the MMT Demon?

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:23 pm

yes, that is the author's early impression of MMT Demon.
Looking for:
- FSS Eng Vol 1(Black cover)

Ladycus sopp

Post by Ladycus sopp » Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:06 pm

It is not too early finally, since they were revealed one did not have any illustration.

Vincent Valentine

Post by Vincent Valentine » Tue May 01, 2007 8:27 pm

I remember there being an incredibly large image of the Neptune's skeleton posted.

Does anyone still have this image? Will they be able to post it?

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Wed May 02, 2007 2:17 pm

Its here. Its the 3rd picture down.

That pic is from the "Internal Structure of Mortar Headd" article that appeared in the back of Characters 11: Smoke Walls. Its a pretty sizeable breakdown on how MH's are put together and how they function. Hopefully someday it will be translated.
Shinei!

Falk

Post by Falk » Wed May 02, 2007 5:47 pm

Maybe he's talking about the original size scan I did months ago^^.

I wanted to scan the whole internal skeleton blablablah, but did only two pages cuz' the book being bigger than my scanner, I have to scan in 3 parts (well theorically 2 but the scan quality being better in the middle of the scanner it's better to scan up, middle and down parts and blend them together). Well it was annoying just with 2 parts anyway :P

Here's page 1 and page 5.

Also a Japanese visitor I think once transleted the first page. At that time I replaced the Japanese texts with the English ones (here). There may be a few typos^^.
Would be great to have the whole thing though.