Moderator: kosh

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fillmore's Finest

Post by Tachyon » Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:03 am

http://www.gearsonline.net/fss/characters/nio.html
http://www.gearsonline.net/fss/characters/ena.html

Added Ena dai gu Fillmore and Nio Hathler profiles. Comments are welcome.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:53 am

Regarding Ena

Ena was never a ruler of Fillmore, she was married to Fillmore 4th, who was the ruler. She was then the Queen of Fillmore, thus she was known as the 'Crowned Kensai' (or watever ur english version's term :p).

Fillmore 4th is the current Fillmore 5th's grandfather.

Also, should we mention her current fatima?
Looking for:
- FSS Eng Vol 1(Black cover)

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:00 am

Rubel Colus wrote:Regarding Ena

Ena was never a ruler of Fillmore, she was married to Fillmore 4th, who was the ruler. She was then the Queen of Fillmore, thus she was known as the 'Crowned Kensai' (or watever ur english version's term :p).

Fillmore 4th is the current Fillmore 5th's grandfather.

Also, should we mention her current fatima?
I forget who her current fatima is....A Sakurako fatima right?
Shinei!

hitori

Post by hitori » Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:46 am

Nu Soard Graphite wrote:I forget who her current fatima is....A Sakurako fatima right?
No.
La Klatugma, a Steel Koop Fatima. ^_^

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:27 pm

Please clarify something for me. Page 25 of Characters 4 Fatima shows Fatima Fates Kratoughma. I'm assuming this is the same as Fatima La, Kratoughma in the Fillmore section of Knight Flags. I had read somewhere that King Lader VIII had "married" his fatima Kratoughma. When he retired as king did he give his fatima to Ena dai gu Fillmore?

I fixed the first paragraph of the Ena profile. I'll update it again when I understand the fatima issue.

PS - Nu Soard didn't make the mistake of saying Ena was the ruler of Fillmore. That was my fault. Thanks for the correction.

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:32 pm

hitori wrote:
Nu Soard Graphite wrote:I forget who her current fatima is....A Sakurako fatima right?
No.
La Klatugma, a Steel Koop Fatima. ^_^
So she borrowed Lader's fatima, since he's retired now?
Shinei!

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:14 pm

IMO, i don't think the fatima was "borrowed", becoz the fatima list in vol11jp states that the master for Kratoughma is Ena.

so it seems Lader 8 no longer needs a fatima and he released her, and Ena took over as master.

BTW, i followed the link to Dai Gu Fillmore V, and i think the note about relation to scotland is interesting.

One point though - Highlander, in FSS context, is a special title used only by Empire Fillmore, more or less it is a title that's given to the Fillmore Emperor who is also a knight. Becoz the Fillmore ruler is rotated between the Lader and Fillmore families, we can assume one highlander from each family is appointed, and they are given the MHs Neptune and Prominence respectively. Ena was the Highlander before Dai Gu (probably Ena's husband Fillmore 4 was not a knight), and for Lader's side Lader 8 passed the Highlander title to Christine V. Now, Christine V is not a Lader royalty, not forgetting her crime at school, she is now given the highest honor and greatest authority (Highlander is given similar power as the Emperor), which is why the public is even more angered.

It seems that Highlanders need to attain their title from BakinRakan's Empress, reason is unknown but perhaps only customary?
Looking for:
- FSS Eng Vol 1(Black cover)

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:42 am

I updated Ena's profile with the Kratoughma info. I'll work the Highlander info into Christine's and Erniuth's profiles when I get a chance (my wife wants some help tonight on a project of hers).

hitori

Post by hitori » Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:54 am

Tachyon wrote:Page 25 of Characters 4 Fatima shows Fatima Fates Kratoughma. I'm assuming this is the same as Fatima La, Kratoughma in the Fillmore section of Knight Flags.
They are the same.
La just seems to be some kind of honorific for Fatimas.
Book 11 (the newest book showing her name in alphabet) lists her with the La, then she does make a few appearance in Book 12, where nobody calls her La Klatughma.
Tachyon wrote:I had read somewhere that King Lader VIII had "married" his fatima Kratoughma.
I don't remember reading that he married his Fatima.
It'd be great if you could show us where you saw it, 'cus that's really interesting.
If that is the case, why would Blreno Kanziyan be so troubled about his feelings towards his Fatima?

But it's mentioned several times that Klatughma was "built as a King only custom Fatima".
It's not clear if she was customized for Lader VIII or customized to have qualities befitting a king's partner.
Tachyon wrote:When he retired as king did he give his fatima to Ena dai gu Fillmore?
It hasn't been made clear on what Klatughma's status is now.
One can't pass a Fatima over to a designated person, but there are instances of proxy masters.
I can find two cases where a proxy master is recognized by Fatimas.

1. If there currently is no suitable master, a Fatima can accept a Knight as her/his interim master.
EST recognized various people; Amaterasu, Mejojo, etc; as interim masters.

2. If a Fatima is ordered to do so by her current master, she/he can recognize another person (not necessarily a Knight) as master.
Duchess Cyan has several Fatimas on loan like this.

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:31 am

I don't remember reading that he married his Fatima.
It'd be great if you could show us where you saw it, 'cus that's really interesting.
If that is the case, why would Blreno Kanziyan be so troubled about his feelings towards his Fatima?
I thought I'd read it in a character profile in the back of an English issue but I can't find any Lader profiles tonight. I guess I got a wrong impression.