Anything other than models?

Trades, Sales and Exchanges of FSS Items

Moderator: kosh

Neeyahaha

Anything other than models?

Post by Neeyahaha » Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:15 pm

I wouldn't mind getting some FFS figurines or something, but are there even any available? Or are there only those model kits of the Mortar Headds?

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:43 am

There's a lot of FSS stuff out there. Keep looking. Figurines are especially plentiful. Try ebay. (you'll get lots of model kits, but thats because FSS model kits are its most popular product)
Shinei!

Falk

Post by Falk » Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:04 pm

Mmh, i wouldn't say there's a lot of figurines. As kits yes, but not everyone's ready to build one^^.

As figures, I know there are 4 fatimas made by Kayodo I think some time ago, they pop up on ebay sometimes, usually at a relatievly expensive price, like 50$ for a figure that isn't so big I think, and I totally don't know the quality.
There's also some figures of KOG and LED Mirage, maybe they're from the same serie as the fatimas.
That's pretty much all I can think about for PVC figures.

The best quality (except some commision work) would be a pre-painted fatima Belkut (official product by Volks) or getting another one from e2046 per-painted kits if it's available. But the prices rise quickly, and I don't know the quality (that Eatta color scheme is totally heretic though. :P )

Other than that, you'll have to build it yourself^^

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:50 pm

Kaiyodo's series of FSS figures are long out of production. Basically they are:

5 Fatima figures - Auxo, Concord, Megaera, Est, Lachesis
3 MH action figures - LED Mirage, KOG, Empress Flame

Fatima figure sizes are small, roughly 10cm tall.

There are various versions of the MH figures such as 1st/2nd batch, special versions such as transparent figure versions, Pewter ver (silver) KOG, Sarion LED Mirages, etc. For LED Mirages, there was a carded figure package and boxed versions.

You can try using the Advanced Search in HLJ's website to check (narrow search to kaiyodo and Five Star Stories)

Recently, there was a convention only figure for Est/Vatsher roughly 10cm too.

The best one is like what Falk said - Volk's Belkut.

Then the most recent series of mobile phone accessories (if you consider them as figurines) you can follow the links from Automatic Flowers, but you probably need a deputy to help you buy these items.

Good Luck.
Looking for:
- FSS Eng Vol 1(Black cover)

Neeyahaha

Post by Neeyahaha » Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:42 pm

Thanks for the info, guys. I'll take a look at the sites you mentioned.