Looking for FSS 15, 16, 23, and 25

Trades, Sales and Exchanges of FSS Items

Moderator: kosh

Nezu Chiza

Looking for FSS 15, 16, 23, and 25

Post by Nezu Chiza » Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:57 am

Throught constant searching and effort, I've managed to get my collection to the point where I need a mere 4 books to complete the US release(unless they release the new chapters too). As the topic title states, the 4 I need are 15, 16, 23, and 25. Anyone able to help? I'd most appreciate it.

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:46 pm

I'll keep my eyes open. If I see anything, I'll post a link in here, so check back from time to time.

How do you like the manga so far?
Shinei!

Nezu Chiza

Post by Nezu Chiza » Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:24 am

I love it. Have for years, it's just taken awhile for me to track down as much of it as I have. Now if only they had made more than just the one part as an anime, I'd be happy ;_;

And thanks for saying you'll keep an eye out. I appreciate it.

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:02 pm

I sincerely hope they intend to continue the english translation at some point. I realise they almost caught up, and that maybe they want the Japanese version to get ahead a few books before continuing, but the wait is maddening.
Shinei!

tamiya0603

Re: Looking for FSS 15, 16, 23, and 25

Post by tamiya0603 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:08 pm

Nezu Chiza wrote:Throught constant searching and effort, I've managed to get my collection to the point where I need a mere 4 books to complete the US release(unless they release the new chapters too). As the topic title states, the 4 I need are 15, 16, 23, and 25. Anyone able to help? I'd most appreciate it.
Hello, can you help me find an extra FSS 18? i am able to help you finding the four books. or willing trade for an fss 18 with any single book you are looking for. i am in calgary canada. thank you.

Nezu Chiza

Post by Nezu Chiza » Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:26 am

I got mine off an Ebay auction, I'm afraid. Amazon had one for awhile, but they wanted $279 dollars for a #18, but when I pointed out that was 28 times the cover price they relisted it for $49. Sold almost immediatelly.

The problem with #18 is that it was ridiculously short printed in the US, and Diamond comics wasn't able to fill all the orders for it. Most people got shafted out of a copy. It's probably the hardest one to find of the set :/

I'll keep an eye out for you, though! Just keep checking Amazon and Ebay.

Falk

Post by Falk » Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:56 pm

I also suggest to keep an eye on other amazon sites too (.fr, .de, .co.uk, .co.jp).
Of course the shipping costs will hurt a bit^^.

I also found that site (there may be others like that), which seems to list some books available in various stores (online or not, I don't know). Maybe it's more or less the same books available on amazon's marketshare... and some books are pretty expensive :shock:

And try browsing on froogle too, if you haven't yet...

No #18 though :(

Nezu Chiza

Post by Nezu Chiza » Tue May 08, 2007 9:33 am

*sighs* Thanks to Amazon having them listed, then not being able to fulfill the order, I also need 17 and 22 now. 6 issues needed ;_;

TSP

Post by TSP » Wed May 09, 2007 10:50 am

The last time I was there they had 21-25. Don't know if they are still available. Henk's Comicshop Looks like they don't list old stock in their web shop.