MM V-Siren Neptune, SSS2002 Siren D, and SAV Engage Sr1

Models and Toys Related to Five Star Stories

Moderator: kosh

KOG

MM V-Siren Neptune, SSS2002 Siren D, and SAV Engage Sr1

Post by KOG » Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:13 pm

No no, not built ones or anything....

But I just received original copies of these 3 in the mail yesterday.

After seeing the pics of Jade Temples and Calvary Rs that various folks have been getting a hold of lately, I figured it was about time that I pay the shipping bill for the multiple kits I've had sitting in a warehouse in Japan for ages. So I paid that shipping bill, and like magic, my kits arrived within a few days.

I guess the Siren D and MM Neptune are old news, but I thought I'd offer to take detailed parts photos of the SAV Sr1 if anyone's interested. Assuming such photos aren't already floating around the board somewhere. So does anyone want to see pics? I can post them up on my website or something.

Next up: I'm going to bid (Y!J) on a Jade Temple and a Calvary R. Wish me luck!

Jester13

Post by Jester13 » Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:20 am

Hi KOG! I'd love to see some pics! When is there gonna be an update on your site?

KOG

Post by KOG » Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:41 pm

Jester13 wrote:Hi KOG! I'd love to see some pics! When is there gonna be an update on your site?
I should be able to make an update of sorts soon... someone has graciously given me permission to host his large collection of 'FSS kit parts' pics.

In other words, he's gotten a lot of different FSS resin kits, and he's taken extensive pictures of the parts of most of them.

Although these kits aren't built yet, it's nice to check out the sculpting and detail qualities of the various parts... and it's a helpful resource for people who are trying to decide what to buy for themselves.

I have access to these pics, so it's just a matter of sitting down and updating the site. I hope to get this done by the end of the coming weekend.

jinnai

Post by jinnai » Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:18 am

KOG wrote:... someone has graciously given me permission to host his large collection of 'FSS kit parts' pics.
*cough*

I'll do Yen Xing when I get it.. even though it is a recast.

Also, I'll sitback at one point and do ALL the WSC Twin Tower parts, even though it's been worked on, and is a recast... there's not that much of a difference in the end, just no white metal pieces.

KOG

Post by KOG » Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:49 am

Brief update:

Sorry for the delay and all, but yes, I AM still working on this update.

I had some time tonight to spare, so I've just now finished saving all the relevant pics from their current location at Photobucket.

I still need to create thumbnails for everything, and then construct the appropriate additional HTML pages. Will be working more on this tomorrow.

A little off topic, but I've also got some Armored Core stuff I want to scan from the February Dengeki Hobby and Hobby Japan mags... this stuff, too, will be posted up on my site.