Poll: Favorite Headliner/Fatima combination

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

Brizzle MKII

Poll: Favorite Headliner/Fatima combination

Post by Brizzle MKII » Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:48 pm

Just out of curiosity, I was wondering which Headliner/Fatima pairs people liked. There's far too many combinations out there for me to list options, so I'm just going to let the posts speak for themselves.

Personally, I like Viewlard/Rouath and Megaera. They seem to compliment each other very well. They're not too bad in combat either. Mostly, the flashback where they first met was just too adorable for words.

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:44 pm

Megaera is my favorite fatima so that pair is one of my favorites. I also like Falk Rogner and Eatta.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:32 am

Too many combinations to choose from!

However I think I'm going to have to go with my old standby....Rognar and Eatta. Rognar being my favorite character in the tale, and Eatta being one of my favorite fatima as well. My second favorite pairing at the moment will probably be quite controversial....Decors and Est! I just happen to think the scene where Decors impressed Est was one of the coolest scenes in the whole manga. The look that Est had on her face when she revealed herself was chilling...then how happy she looked when Decors told her to come along...the whole situation was crazy.

Megaera and Voards is probably my third favorite pair. Its always a ton of fun when those two show up.
Shinei!