WTB: FSS english manga and Smoke Walls

Trades, Sales and Exchanges of FSS Items

Moderator: kosh

nkn1983

WTB: FSS english manga and Smoke Walls

Post by nkn1983 » Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:36 pm

Not sure if this is the right place but anyway I'm looking for the english books, volume 13 up, as well as the Smoke Walls book.

elemental

Post by elemental » Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:11 am

You are in the right place. Smoke Walls shows up fairly regularly on HLJ (if you don't mind getting it new and paying shipping costs from Japan).

The english language books are getting very hard to find. I'm not sure if there will ever be another reprint, and the prospects of any NEW english language volumes making it to print is not looking very encouraging either... Damn them... the promised they would print them all, right up to the very end. :cry:

nkn1983

Post by nkn1983 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:35 am

Well I certainly don't mind getting it from HLJ at all, in fact that's 1 of the places where I shop most often. The thing is you say the book shows up fairly regularly, which I find hard to believe as it's stated on their site that it has been discontinued (which we all know). I tried to search all around and frankly I have yet to find a place to get it (or to be fair to get it for a reasonable price). Anyway if you happen to see it popping up there let me know.
As for the english manga books well I don't quite count on them reprinting, that's why I'm posting here in hope someone might want to part with their collection (slim chance I know). And it sure is a shame about the uncertain fate of the new volumes.

Sheizzel

Post by Sheizzel » Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:49 pm

Check your PM :) .

nkn1983

Post by nkn1983 » Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:12 pm

Almost got the Smoke Walls :( but oh well...
Anyway I'm still looking for it and of course english manga vol 13 and up, will buy back from someone or if anyone knows a place selling them let me know.