wonderfest august kits + volks sav sr-1 pic

Models and Toys Related to Five Star Stories

Moderator: kosh

KOG

Post by KOG » Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:49 pm

Sheizzel wrote:I wonder how much shipping would cost. The box for the GGIs are huge...
On the other hand, they shouldn't be very heavy. And heavy things are usually more costly to ship.

Shipping for a couple hobby mags costs me more than shipping for a box of 2-3 Master Grade size kits.

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:43 am

BTW, check wif u guys if there are any differences between the KOG 3100 and 7777 (excluding the buster of coz)?

thanks in advance. :wink:
Looking for:
- FSS Eng Vol 1(Black cover)

zchen

Post by zchen » Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:30 pm

no difference except the launcher, so it's much better to buy the 3100 version.

**edit**

I take that back, after double checking, The 7777 version came with two types of swords and scabbards, each having different patterns on the hilt and scabbard ("J" and "K" runners, the instruction book of 7777 version tells you to pick which ever one you like to use for the kit). The 3100 just have the "J" runner only. The Patraqushie Mirage kit also use the K Runner swords. You can see the different hilt and scabbard on the volks website. I still think the 3100 is a better buy now as the buster launcher it self was sold for yen2500 back then. but your preference may vary. I just hope the new boxes aren't as flimsy as the old ones.

TSP

Post by TSP » Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:31 am

We made a compairison these days and it looks like the shoulder armor, arm shields and the external engine where newly molded.

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:08 am

thanks zchen, i didnt notice that. the only thing i noticed was the forehead markings. so u have all the versions?! =D

TSP > do u mean this new release is different from the old one? or r u talking about the 3100 vs 7777?
Looking for:
- FSS Eng Vol 1(Black cover)

TSP

Post by TSP » Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:11 pm

no the difference between the 3100 and Over~7777ver. Sorry if it sounded like the re-released kits would be newly moulded. Would be nice if they do changed some details. It would be fine if the joints were made in a better polycarb and the metal parts in Polystyrol. Without the metal parts it could save us some Yen on shippingcosts. :P