Model collection

Trades, Sales and Exchanges of FSS Items

Moderator: kosh

KEITHEM

Model collection

Post by KEITHEM » Wed May 31, 2006 11:34 pm

Hi guys I am looking to sale my collection and was wondering if anyone knew what these kits might be worth . Any help would be appreciated and thankyou.

From the anime "Five Star Stories".
"Knight Of Gold VER.3 " 1/144 by "Wave" it's mint in the box.
"Knight over the 7777" from the manufacturer "Volks" MM series. Mint in the box.
"Knight of Gold Patraqueshe" from the manufacturer "Volks" MM series. Mint in the box.
"Led Mirage" from the manufacturer "Wave" this is the version with the metal head,hands and accessories. I was told it was a first generation "Led Mirage" kit. Mint in the box.
"Led Mirage" it has the clear armor. 1/144 by "Wave". Mint in the box.
"Real Face Junchoon" 1/100 By "Wave". It has the Resin Head and accessories.
From the anime series "Dorvack".
"PA-36K Berlon". Mint in box
"PAC48-Z Paladin" Mint in box.
"PAM-74 -AM Tinkle Sam".
"Valkyrie 2 " It's mint in the box. From the anime the anime "Macross Lovers Again".
From the anime series "Gundam".
"MSN-04 Sazabi" 1/100 by "Wave" . This is a very rare kit. This is the vinyal kit that was orginally produced back in the mid 1990s. It is mint in the box.
From the anime " Macross"
"AFC-01H" The Scott Bernard version. By "AMAI". Mint in box.

KOG

Post by KOG » Wed May 31, 2006 11:47 pm

Most of the Wave plastic kits are still widely available, so I doubt you'd get more than retail value for them.

The Volks KOG and Patraqshe kit have been out of production for a while, so you might get a good price for them. Maybe. They were already really overpriced to begin with... 7800 yen apiece.

I'm interested in the Wave Junchoon Real Face... not because it's a great kit, but because I built one a while ago, and now I'm not happy with my work, and I want to start over. I'd be willing to offer $30 for it perhaps? Let me know if this sounds alright.

KOG

Post by KOG » Wed May 31, 2006 11:51 pm

Actually, I'm also interested in the Vf-2SS Valkyrie II from Macross II. I have one already, but wouldn't mind a spare. I can offer you $15 for that.

zchen

Post by zchen » Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:03 am

pm'd you about some kits

KOG

Post by KOG » Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:07 am

zchen wrote:pm'd you about some kits
Yeah... I PMed him too. And got no reply. :(

cobywan

Post by cobywan » Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:03 am

The whole collection is up on Ebay. I think he was looking for a bulk sale. He would get more money by auctioning them off seperately.

KOG

Post by KOG » Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:12 pm

Heh. I'm rather pissed that he never bothered to respond to any of my inquiries.

sarion

Post by sarion » Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:51 pm

cobywan wrote:The whole collection is up on Ebay. I think he was looking for a bulk sale. He would get more money by auctioning them off seperately.
nobody would wanna buy everything right???? :?

cobywan

Post by cobywan » Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:57 am

Basicaly. People would actually bid to get a great deal on the whole batch. But they are probably only interested in a couple of the kits.

happy hopping

Post by happy hopping » Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:09 am

Anyone has the ebay link? I never heard of anyone would sell that much in 1 bid. It's rare to find a buyer interested in most or all of the items.
If you buy a pet from pet stores , you are encouraging those breeders to breed more. This is the condition that they lives in:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu_JqNdp2As

when you buy a pet:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WCNr-VrkXl8

Adopt a pet

tree

Post by tree » Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:27 pm

the space for the item description on ebay is limited. it's better for you to post the link on as much forums as possible if you're selling them by batch or sort them by catagory(series) before you put up the auction.

anyways, i doubt this guy is coming back here to check the offers.