FSS Designs 1: New Spark Info

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

FSS Designs 1: New Spark Info

Post by Tachyon » Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:11 am

The 7 links below lead to snapshots of the Japanese text talking about Spark and her fatimas in the new FSS Designs 1. If anyone can share any of this information in English, please do. If you're worried about spoilers, please send a private message to either me or Nu Soard.

http://www.gearsonline.net/fss/test/spark1.jpg
http://www.gearsonline.net/fss/test/spark2.jpg
http://www.gearsonline.net/fss/test/spark3.jpg
http://www.gearsonline.net/fss/test/spark4.jpg
http://www.gearsonline.net/fss/test/spark5.jpg
http://www.gearsonline.net/fss/test/spark6.jpg
http://www.gearsonline.net/fss/test/spark7.jpg
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:44 am

Bump
Shinei!

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Thu May 25, 2006 3:03 am

If anyone could help on this topic. I really need this info to flesh out the profile on Spark/Madora.
Shinei!

Nobuko

Post by Nobuko » Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:19 pm

Hi there, here is some translation for the Japanese text. It is very rough translation, though. Hope it would help you a bit. :wink:

Spark1.jpg

Fatima Bercut

Height 164cm Weight 40kg
Coup fatima

Appeared from vol. 10. Regarded as the master piece fatima by Dr. Koop.
Since Dr. Koop belongs exclusively to Empire Fillmore, his fatimas rarely go outside of the Empire, but it is because that Muddler belongs to Holy Land Bakinnrakkan, and Empire Fillmore, which has a strong connection to Bakinnrakkan, arranged this fatima for her.
Mudller, however, disappeared from Bakinrakan, and almost lost her tracks, and the whereabouts of Bercut has been unknown, too. Disguised as Spark, Muddler wanders a lot but not many people notice the true identity of her fatima unless it is mentioned. It is still not certain whether Bercut belongs to the Mirage Corps.

Design/ 23rd July 2002
Digital

Spark2.jpg

Krakaline
Plastic style

Like her decadent suit, this suit has white and black two tones.
She must have been to Hathuha, but which MH she is using now is still a mystery.

Design / 16th Oct. 2000

Spark3.jpg

Muddler Moirai

Height: as same as Spark

Appeared from vol. 11. She is a stunning beauty, but somehow grim/weird/creepy and that may make many people feel uneasy.
She is Spark's another personality. When she is not Spark, she is a prodigiously strong knight who has pure blood from Cluster Empire Farus Die Kannarn. But the blood from the Cluster Empire knight means that she is like a super weapon which has no control but just wants bloodshed. She is not like Swans who is a gentle knight and has warm personality as a human beings. The power she is given from the pure blood is too strong, therefore, her father, who has Sho-Ten'i though, can't find out that she has such power.
The Sacred Empress Mismas, who is afraid of the awakening of Spark/Muddler's true power, posts her as her aide, but the pure blood power as a lethal weapon wakes after all, and Muddler repeats slaughters in many countries.
To control the uncontrollable power of the Cluster Empire's blood, Bolsa, the medium of Hathuha divides Muddler's personality into two characters. Since then, she has been Spark and Muddler up until now.
Muddler doesn't know at all about her power and her instinct for the bloodshed, therefore her sayings and acting's are all contradict herself and make people around her confused. Only Spark watches Muddler carefully. Spark is the conscience of Muddler.
The hat with K.O.G. is given by Lachesis and it seems Muddler treasures it.

Spark4.jpg

Miss Muddler
Argon Prominence

Appeared from vol. 11. Lachesis guardian. The true figure of Muddler Moirai.
She receives Kensei title from the Sacred Empress of the Bakinnrakkan to connect the line of the kensei from Kaien to Maxi. She is not regarded as the true Kensei because she is not from the current world, but from different time.
As the story says ' You returned, Prominence?', it is clear that Muddler is real Kensei Prominence from the Cluster Empire. Her power is so strong that even Maxi trembles and it is clearly seen in the story that Maxi obeys Muddler's words. (Muddler is superior to Maxi.) Prominence is a very smart person and her power is never used to the knights in the world of this time. She knows that she should not fight against them. The words ' I don't want to hurt anybody. I can't hold a sword.' come from her(Prominence). There is a completely different personality in Muddler, and her incompatible sayings and actings might be the results of the conflicts with this person.
Besides the royalty to Amaterasu, she follows the orders from NEIN, her true master. That is to protect Lachesis.
The problem with Muddler is that she sometimes returns to Spark, and when she is Spark, her personality and the power as a knight also becomes Spark.

Design 16th Oct. 2000

Spark5.jpg

Spark private wear

Used to belong to Gatesieven, an ultra-left terrorist group, later she went to Hathuha and fought with Jabo in AP Corps. However, her unprecedented behavior made her out from the Corps and she is perfectly caught by Amaterasu. Her code-name, Picking Harris is known well the world compared to Spark, and she is truly a famous knight. She just searches whatever pleases her, and it must be a very nice place for her to stay in the Mirage Corps since she has a beautiful master to serve and ultimate authority.
She once met Kaien at the Floating temple, but it was beyond the imagination for Kaien to realize that that skin-head and no eye-blow knight was once a pretty girl with Kensei-class talent who he had met before. Likewise, Spark also didn't think that she was able to beat Kaien because she was Spark at that time (not Muddler).
Usual Spark is not really a lethal weapon, and she has her own broadcast program in the Floating Temple, called 'Lady Spark's cooking class', and enjoys her life. (Although no one can oppose her because of the fear.) Strangely, she is quite popular among fatimas.

Design: 10th Nov. 1992

Spark6.jpg

Spark/Picking Harris

Height: 187cm

Appeared from vol. 6. It can be said that she is the head/main character of the left wing corps. Besides Amaterasu and Lachesis, there is no one who is more ruined/broken in this story. (Amaterasu and Lachesis is the worst couple in the story!) It was unknown when and where she was born and who she was. Her identity has been revealed little by little in the story, but still, many things about her remain uncertain. Anyway, her power as a knight is No.1 or No.2 in the Corps, but the problem is whether she takes battles seriously. Apparently, as she performed the death battle with Weissmel in the Floating Temple with a kitchen knife in her hand, it seems that she didn't take it earnestly.

Please excuse typo and my poor English.

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:16 am

Nobuko, please let me be the first to thank you for your help translating the Spark character information. This is a great help for Gears Online. Nu Soard will no doubt also want to thank you once he gets back online.

Nu Soard will need a little time to process this information and then he will submit a profile for Spark. It will make a nice addition to the FSS pages here at Gears Online.

Thanks again for your help and I hope we can hear from you again in the future.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Nobuko

Post by Nobuko » Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:04 pm

Thank you for your reply, Tachyon. It is my pleasure that if my translation was helpfull. I'm really sorry, however, I somehow forgot to include the last part of my translation, that is the last link. Here is the rest.

spark7.jpg

Kurakaline
Height: 162cm Weight: 38kg Ballanche fatima

She is the 31st daughter of Ballanche. ( Isn't she the 32nd????)
Some people think that she might have troubles because she has such a ridiculous/outrageous master, however, surprisingly Spark is a person who treats/handles her weapon with a great care and as a fatima is a kind of very important arm for her, Spark never does unreasonable things to her. It can be said that she has an appropriate master as a Ballanche fatima.

Design: 7th Dec. 1991

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:55 am

Allow me to echo Tachyon. Thanks a million times over Nobuko!
Shinei!

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:14 am

Its great to have Nobuko around, yea?

"She is the 31st daughter of Ballanche. ( Isn't she the 32nd????) "

I think its becoz #3 is used for Ballanche's body
Looking for:
- FSS Eng Vol 1(Black cover)