Jagd Mirage

New MH profiles:
Calvary R / Luminous Mirage
Berlin SR2
Gastness Temple
Groon Eldergrain

Easy links:
http://www.gearsonline.net/updates/

Thanks go out to Rubel Colus and Redcomet0093.

If anyone finds errors or has something to add, let Nu Soard or I know. Thanks! If you like the update, don't hesitate to check out some of the advertisements at the tops of pages here at Gears Online.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

hitori

Post by hitori » Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:02 am

Looks great :D
Some trivia.

Junchoon
Before the 2989 Battle of Atoki, it received a pair of LED Mirage ezlazer engines. (Engine number AKD0037 )
Because of these engines, it also has the name of Judgement Mirage.
Early Version (First Sally) -> Late Version (Judgement Mirage) -> Last Version (ODK, Judgement Mirage)

Berlin SR3
Aka. Delacroix Temple. (D-Temple)
In older story, it was comissioned during Colus XXIII's lifetime but this setting has since been changed.
Princess Titenabe, the super sales representative of Dr. Neutral, visited Colus and won the favor of Queen Elmeara by playing with (could be read 'babysitting') young Colus IV and scored the contract.
Developed after the Colus-Hagooda war and debuted during the Magic War.
First production model personally checked by Dr. Neutral then handed over to Colus' factories.

Luminous Mirage
Used to be called Cross Mirage K-type. (probably not any more :P)
KoG can only be controlled by Bucstual and Lachesis, but it also listens to Hughtrang because it is terrified of her.

Groon
Produced in late 2800's.
The scull face is a signature characteristic of Xbin masterpiece MH's. (Vatshu, Groon)
Interesting to see Phantom, another MH with Filmore roots, to sport similar face.

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:02 am

Actually, i think the Berlin SR2 is quite confusing. Recently its been said to be juz a change of armor from the old Berlin, and earlier in one of the NTs, iirc there was mention that it has been re-tuned to almost match up to the Sirens, so I'm been thinking that it is not really a new MH, juz a v slight upgrade of the SR1.

hitori > do u mean Berlin SR2? about titenabe playing with Colus 4, is this from KF? :twisted:
Looking for:
- FSS Eng Vol 1(Black cover)

hitori

Post by hitori » Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:55 am

Rubel Colus wrote:hitori > do u mean Berlin SR2? about titenabe playing with Colus 4, is this from KF?
Yeah, SR2 is pretty confusing. :?

And yes, I meant to say SR2...hehe

I don't know where that comes from really.
It's from my personal notes.
But for this one I have a pretty good idea where I read it...will update when I find out.

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:28 am

Gastness Temple profile :

"This mortar headd is assigned to the elite headdliners of Buchtgma who prove their skills."

IMO, this is not true. Reason is, in JP Vol 10, from the conversation between Oricon Harris and Kesagi, we know that the Kesagi duo piloted the Gast Temple even before joining Buchtgma. So they brought the MHs over when they joined. More like personal MHs perhaps?

Vol 12's description of Berlin SR2:

SR2, equiped with Peidol Spires(sp?) and powerful engines that were copies of the Mirage engines, used to be the version that will be fighting the LED Mirages and they seem to be quite effective in defence. Something like the Geyhem (sp?) of L-Gaim. Wondering if we're getting a SR3 for that role now? Since the SR2 seems to be not much of an upgrade from SR1.

:?
Looking for:
- FSS Eng Vol 1(Black cover)

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:22 pm

the Kesagi duo piloted the Gast Temple even before joining Buchtgma.
Is there only one Gastness Temple or two?

Thank you, hitori and Rubel Colus for the MH information. I changed several profiles today.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

hitori

Post by hitori » Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:23 am

Rubel Colus wrote:about titenabe playing with Colus 4, is this from KF? :twisted:
It was from a Newtype cover art.
Don't have a scan but it was the one that featured Diamond and Titenabe for the first time.
It talks some about Neutral and Titenabe.
Tachyon wrote:Is there only one Gastness Temple or two?
Two. [Eng v24 p24]