MH Profiles - Need Help

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

MH Profiles - Need Help

Post by Tachyon » Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:23 pm

Hello, all. As we wait for our copies of volume 12 to arrive I thought it might be fun to add some more MH pages to Gears Online. Nu Soard and I agree we need help with these MH profiles. I'm asking people to please contribute information and/or corrections for these MH's:

Calvary R / Luminous Mirage -
This is new armor placed on the Knight of Gold and piloted by Wascha Codante and Hugtrang? Or am I just totally wrong?

Berlin SR2 -
Designed by Dr. Diamond Neutral for the Trio de Colus to enter the Majestic Stand, right?

Gastness Temple -
Designed by Dr. Diamond Neutral and assigned to top headdliners of the Magic Kingdom Buchtma, right?
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:52 am

Also need info on:

Groon Eldegrain
Speed Mirage
Bughtama's main MH (I forget what they're called)
Shinei!

Norsehound

Post by Norsehound » Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:55 pm

Wasn't the speed mirage one of the transformable ones? Or wasn't it that aircraft modeled MH?

Engage

Post by Engage » Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:04 pm

The Speed Mirage is just another name for the Cloudsschätze.

Falk

Post by Falk » Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:36 pm

Nu Soard Graphite wrote:Bughtama's main MH (I forget what they're called)
I think it's the Aweken you're talking about (or awaken ?)
here's a scratchbuild one, but I have no info at all :
http://homepage3.nifty.com/wombat_mh/mo ... weken.html

For the Calvary, if I remember well what's been said previously by those who can read Japanese, is that it's made on purpose to "test" Hughtrang, who has unknown capacities, so she's teamed with a poor headliner (Wascha) but awesome MH to show all her potential. Or something like that :roll: :wink:

Norsehound

Post by Norsehound » Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:12 am

There is an MH out there somewhere that looks like that scratchbuild- save it's holding a pair of blades as weapons in it's arms (Handles-along-blades, not spads). I remember it so well because it had a seemingly misplaced sythe blade on it's head. Interesting.

Redcomet0093

Post by Redcomet0093 » Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:42 am

You are talking about the Gastness Temple.

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:43 am

Calvary R / Luminous Mirage -
This is new armor placed on the Knight of Gold and piloted by Wascha Codante and Hugtrang.

Berlin SR2 -
Designed by Dr. Diamond Neutral for the Trio de Colus to enter the Majestic Stand, a change of armor over the Berlin that appeared in Vol 2. However, it differs from those used within the country as there are recon/data gathering functions fixed inside the MH.

Gastness Temple -
Designed by Dr. Diamond Neutral and piloted by Kesagi and Kaeshi (the fat and skinny duo), who are currently with Magic Kingdom Buchtma.

Groon Eldegrain - originally built for Fillmore as part of the Siren series, and formally named Siren M, but development was halted, and it was replaced by MHs Siren N (Neptune) and Siren O (Prominence). Rumiran Xbin(sp?), who left Fillmore, continued to develop the Groon along with Colus' Berlin, and so he became the sole Meight for the Groon (other sirens have multiple Meights). He named the MH after the King of Hartland (sp?), and it shares about 70% of parts with Vatsu. So Groon, Vatsu, Neptune and Prominence are actually very similar.

Speed Mirage:

No.1 is Type S Mirage or Wunder Schatze

No.2 is Type S2 Mirage or Wolke Schatze (there seems to be stage 1 - 3)

Aweken - Magic Kingdom Buchtma Temple Knight's MH.
Looking for:
- FSS Eng Vol 1(Black cover)

Nightmare of Solomon

Post by Nightmare of Solomon » Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:47 pm

speaking of corrections- are any plans in the works to update the Junchoon profile to include it's earliar and later variations-

it had completely different lines (and performance) before Sopp fixed it up and the "real face" was pretty distictive-

It's "final form" has slightly different lines as well-

Don't mean to nit-pick but the image files in the Junchoon's profile are a little lacking- (I'm not enough of an expert to know whether or not the actual profile is in error- talk to Nu-Sword- he's the man.^_^

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:35 am

Nightmare of Solomon wrote:
Don't mean to nit-pick but the image files in the Junchoon's profile are a little lacking- (I'm not enough of an expert to know whether or not the actual profile is in error- talk to Nu-Sword- he's the man.^_^
Well, I wrote the profile for the Junchoon, so asking me wouldn't do any good.

Thanks for the compliments, but I'm far from error free when it comes to FSS. Especially when Nagano likes to change stuff so often and the translator of the english version takes liberties with the translation (through no fault of his own, considering how vague Nagano was on a lot of this stuff until very recently)
Shinei!

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:03 am

I agree the Junchoon profile should be addressed. Page 93 of volume 2 shows the Junchoon before Sop worked on it. However, where do I find an illustration of the Final Junchoon?

Norsehound

Post by Norsehound » Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:28 am

There are modelkits aplenty of it. You wanted to advertise FSS kits? What a perfect oppertunity.

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:43 am

Thanks, Rubel for the MH info. I have cleaned up a manga image of the pre-Sop Junchoon and will revise the current Junchoon images.

I should find time this weekend to post a MH update for the FSS pages.

If anyone can point me to good model photos or illustrations of the Final Junchoon it would be helpful.

Norsehound

Post by Norsehound » Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:25 am

Best I could get for the 'Last Junchoon' from my end...

http://www.e2046.com/product_info.php?products_id=2540

And I beleive the origional Junhchoon looked closer to the l.Gaim than most other MHs.

Redcomet0093

Post by Redcomet0093 » Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:30 am

Tachyon wrote:Thanks, Rubel for the MH info. I have cleaned up a manga image of the pre-Sop Junchoon and will revise the current Junchoon images.

I should find time this weekend to post a MH update for the FSS pages.

If anyone can point me to good model photos or illustrations of the Final Junchoon it would be helpful.
I'll e-mail the pictures I have of the Junchoon hope they help.