Roggu Makku

Mazinger, Raideen, Getter Robo and so many others

Moderator: kosh

Engage

Roggu Makku

Post by Engage » Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:28 am

I've been looking through the Ideon section on this sight and one mecha in particular caught my eye, the Roggu Makku. This has to be one of my favorite mecha designs ever, but I don't know what role it plays, Monster of the Week, Grunt, etc. or what that ball thing it surrounds itself with is. Could someone please answer these questions on one of the (in my opinion) coolest 80s mecha ever?

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:51 am

One of the mecha shows I'd really like to sit down and watch is Ideon. Unfortunately, I don't know anything about it.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Vega Vaikyuko

Post by Vega Vaikyuko » Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:15 pm

I've watched up to episode 13 (thank God for Shin-Getter's subs, I couldn't stand the old HK subs). Unfortunately, the Roggu Makku hasn't appeared yet. Once it has, I'll let you know about its role.

Quiddity

Post by Quiddity » Fri May 12, 2006 11:33 pm

The Rogg Mack appears in episodes 19 and 20 on the water-like planet of Flag Star. Just some grunt uses it in episode 19 and gets blown up, and episode 20 the Buff Clan officer has the special 'Devil Twin' soldiers use them... and they meet the same fate. The ball is an armor like material used to guard it while traveling, it can shed it in close range to attack with.

Kuruni

Post by Kuruni » Sat May 13, 2006 7:18 am

At least in SRW@3, the "spikes" on ball shield also mount missile launcher.
Justice will never lose!