FSS Volume 12 Extravaganza

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

FSS Volume 12 Extravaganza

Post by Tachyon » Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:01 pm

According to information shared by friends here on the message board FSS volume 12 will be released in Japan next week. I think it is safe to assume that English-speaking FSS fans will be hitting the Internet searching for information and images from the newest installment of the story. I would like to capitalize on this opportunity and present updates to the FSS pages here at Gears Online.

If any of you have some profiles or other material to contribute I'd really like to see it. As for my own part, I was thinking of popping up images for Berlin SR2, Gastness Temple and some more Green Jagd Mirage.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:31 am

I was thinking of starting on some more profiles. There aren't really very many MH's left, but plenty of fatimas and characters (I don't want to think about how many character profiles are left!) so I hope to be able to contribute this weekend.
Shinei!

Falk

Post by Falk » Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:58 am

Yup', there are many AKD profiles but not that much for Fillmore and Colus, and Fillmore particularly is gonna have a major role in the upcoming chapters I guess (OK, upcomming in 2 years or so... :wink: ) (I also say Colus cuz' I'm quite lost in this family, with Melody or Fortissimo something who betrayed or whatever^^)

I wish I could help but I'm more part of those who need the infos than those who can write them.

That's a bit why I suggested a wiki (though once again I'd be more part of those who would read it than write it, and because of my english not really being perfect^^), people could contribute, without being part of the messageboard if they don't want to (I guess you can decide if everyone can edit the wiki, or only registered members, etc etc, to prevent a random a**hole to destroy all the work).
Well I hope more people would contribute. :wink:

I think using a wiki is not that hard, once it's set-up, it's mostly entering text, in our case there may be more images than on wikipedia, and a bit of basic layout, it must not be harder than HTML.

Kits builders could also contribute, by adding all the infos and references on each MH kits for instance, brand, sculptor, year of release, WF special kits, etc etc...