What's happening at GEARS

Moderator: kosh

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

July News and Status Report

Post by Tachyon » Mon Jul 26, 2004 3:08 pm

Hello, all.

Although updates have been slow and awkward lately Gears Online continues to move forward. The reporting tools say July is already the biggest month for traffic we've ever had and it's not over yet! The Five Star Stories section will become a full section of the site soon and Super Robot Wars will have new material when I can find my folders in storage.

Finances are tight now and I'm trying to figure out how to keep the site going strong. The 6-month site bill comes due next month. I'm considering opening a pay section with a low annual fee but I'm wondering how well that will work.

Fully tax deductible donations to Gears Online are still possible. Contact me if you'd like to do some charitable giving while helping mecha fandom.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Altron

Post by Altron » Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:36 pm

No problem. I think I'll try to donate some dollars. I have no idea what kind of hosting situation you have, as I don't pay for my hosting space. (my friend hosts me).

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:54 pm

Altron, if you'd like to make a tax deductible donation, just send me an Email and I'll reply with details.

I hate to beg for money on my site but it will help the site.
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.