MH Kormals

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

MH Kormals

Post by Tachyon » Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:33 am

The Kormals series are very well-known MHs by the master MH meister Zebee Corter. They are one of the oldest existing MHs, the first of the series - the Byron is completed around 2238. After the first fatima is created in 2310, it becomes the very first MH re-constructed with fatima interface.

Nakandora Swans had owned each of the three Kormals in the past. Together with the Cluster's first fatima Focuslight, Swans demonstrated in the Byron, that he is able to execute the Sonic Blade move, which later gave rise to Mortar Boom. All Kormals MHs have long history of combat records.

The name 'Kormals' came from one of the Kensei of the Super Empire era.

1. Kormals Byron (2238~) - Not appeared in manga yet. It has been kept in Fillmore for a long time. Current headdliner is Abien Hitosai.

2. Kormals Vaiola - Past headdliners include Swans, Dimos Hirarchy, Madora/Spark (it was named 'Cormals Vaiola Spark' with a record of 78 kills during 2900s), Ian Konig (Pied Piper, 2992), Mamadoa Juzotta (returned to Bakin Rakan after restored by MH Meister Maggie Corter). Will participate in the Majestic Stand.

3. Kormals Biblos / Branji (2417~) - The third in the series, it has always been with the Kingdom of Lent after being passed down from Swans to his decendants (the Rouths). It is rumoured that Maggie and Sopp will upgrade the Biblos...
I found the material above buried in my FSS notes today. Is it accurate? If so, I need to update some profiles...
If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:29 am

I'm putting the following profiles on hold until I can figure out if the above info is bogus or not:

MH Vaiola update
MH Biblos/Branji
MH Byron
Zebee Corter

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:24 pm

I'm going to take a risk and use this stuff.

Canadian FSS Fan

Post by Canadian FSS Fan » Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:38 pm

The worst thing that could happen is someone simply disagreeing with you.

I don't think most of us knew this much :P

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:59 pm

The worst thing that could happen is someone simply disagreeing with you.
I'm cool with that. I just don't want people visiting the FSS pages, rolling their eyes and saying out loud "What a bunch of amateurs" and then going to another Web site without telling me.

Anyways, now I can write a Brandzi profile. Yay!

hitori

Re: MH Kormals

Post by hitori » Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:48 pm

I didn't know much more than what you quoted so I was keeping quiet.
But if you were looking for something of a 'looks good to me', I'd say it looks good. :)

Other stuff:
- Kurmars Byron is referred to as Kurmars Crichia Byron in Plastic Style (spelling not sure)
- Byron has been restored by Maggie Corter with a Siren series engine after being stored in Filmore
- Vai-O'-La's full name is Kurmars V Tune Vai-O'-La Enps
- Birbos/Brandzi had been passed down to Jester then to Mission
- Ian König's name has an umlaut over O (ö is Alt-246)

Questions:
- Has there been an official romanization of the name Kurmars?
- I think the spelling of Voards Viewlard's family name is Ruoath

Rubel Colus

Post by Rubel Colus » Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:57 pm

i think "Enps" is the name of the version AFTER Maggie Corter's modification, the ver that Mamadoa Juzotta is gonna to pilot in Majestic Stand. Just like when Spark was using it in the past, it was named 'Kormals Vaiola Spark'. not too sure what modifications or differences (if any).

BTW, Maggie is MH Meight, not meister :P
Looking for:
- FSS Eng Vol 1(Black cover)

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:03 pm

Thanks for the input. I'll check the translated manga tonight after work. Although I can't always take the translation as an authority. I prefer Terror Mirage to Telol Mirage.

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:38 am

Has there been an official romanization of the name Kurmars?
Yes, at least for English-speaking fans. Page 4 of issue 2 (first edition printing) has a paragraph on Magaera ("Magaella").
The partner of Mission Raouth, 14th president of the Trun Union Republic, and his MH Cormals.
Page 79 of issue 3 (second edition printing) has a paragraph for "Mission Rouath":
A top headdliner in his own right, Rouath commandeers the MH Kormals along with Dr. Chrome Ballanche's 40th masterpiece, fatima fates Megaella.