Siren images?

Discussion of FSS manga, movie and omake

Moderator: kosh

V-Siren

Siren images?

Post by V-Siren » Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:29 pm

Does anybody have manga scans of the the V-Siren neptune? Or the prominence? please...id like to use wtv scans as new sig and avatar set i wanna make.....

Tachyon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tachyon » Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:02 pm

If you don't like the news then go make some of your own.

V-Siren

Post by V-Siren » Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:10 pm

Their really cool...but i wanted to see manga scans....cuz although the spec pics are nice...their not really doing anything...and im sure they both look menacing in the manga lol...man i really need to pick up the manga someday

KOG

Post by KOG » Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:58 pm

V-Siren wrote:Their really cool...but i wanted to see manga scans....cuz although the spec pics are nice...their not really doing anything...and im sure they both look menacing in the manga lol...man i really need to pick up the manga someday
Plus... those pics are of older generation Neptune designs. They don't reflect the current/manga version.

V-Siren

Post by V-Siren » Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:04 am

ohh neptune changes?

KOG

Post by KOG » Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:09 am

V-Siren wrote:ohh neptune changes?
Neptune went through several design phases before it finally appeared in the manga. The manga version is considered to be the 'official' version.

As you can see, those 2 pieces of artwork are different from the version you have in your avatar and etc.

V-Siren

Post by V-Siren » Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:39 am

ahh cool....did prominence change aswell?

Im starting to think filmore has the coolest MH...the sirens own...more then the migthy series...

KOG

Post by KOG » Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:47 am

V-Siren wrote:ahh cool....did prominence change aswell?

Im starting to think filmore has the coolest MH...the sirens own...more then the migthy series...
Prominence only changed a little bit. The final version had a larger shield and an extra flame logo on the shoulder, compared to the original artwork.

V-Siren

Post by V-Siren » Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:48 am

Ahh cool cool....

I think both these suits are the wickedest...hence why i want some manga scans...

Sheizzel

Post by Sheizzel » Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:16 am

KOG wrote:
V-Siren wrote:ahh cool....did prominence change aswell?

Prominence only changed a little bit. The final version had a larger shield and an extra flame logo on the shoulder, compared to the original artwork.
The manga design shows the Prominence having different horns, shield and a new face mask. The chest seems a bit different compare to the original design. Also, the most noticeable difference would be the missing skirt armors.
Last edited by Sheizzel on Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

V-Siren

Post by V-Siren » Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:19 am

ahh cool cool....

nobody got these scans?..im getting axious to see em lol

Falk

Post by Falk » Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:20 am

The Prominence armor-dress also changed. It was quite big (and a bit ugly) in Knightflags, there's less armor plates in the manga, the whole MH looks more dynamic overall. (ha, to late ^^)

Mmh also if you're eager to find more pictures, search on google, there are no manga scans but many pictures of resin kits representing the 3 different designs

1st design :
http://www004.upp.so-net.ne.jp/master-t/vsiren.html
2nd design :
http://www.torory.sakura.ne.jp/g_V-si_00.htm
3rd design :
http://www.heavyarmourstudio.com/ModelNeptune01.html
Last edited by Falk on Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

KOG

Post by KOG » Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:21 am

Ah, you guys know the differences better than I do...

V-Siren

Post by V-Siren » Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:26 am

Cool....the first one is kinda fugly as a model kit though...second looks most menacing..and 3rd is just ownage....

Gah i want i want!!....*looks from manga scans*

Nu Soard Graphite
FSS Scholar
FSS Scholar

Post by Nu Soard Graphite » Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:26 am

Yeah, I definately like the V-Siren's more than the Mighty Series. I like the Mighty Series mind you (esp the Akatsuki Hime) but the V-Siren's and the Engage series are much prettier!

Of course, the MM: Auge is simply the coolest...
Shinei!